Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detailed Outline of All The LIES in Farenheiht 9/11

justyxxxx said:
I saw the movie last night. Bush is made to look even dumber than what I'd originally thought him to be - and that was already an all-time low.

Long live Moore!
That can't be possible!!!

.Manipulation of factual events for the benefit of twisting truth to support any point of view is what makes the world turn. There would be no law, courts or lawyers if we could not manipulate reality. Imagine what would happen to politics, entertainment, reporting and the legal system if it had to solely depend on truth.

:)

velvett said:
.Manipulation of factual events for the benefit of twisting truth to support any point of view is what makes the world turn. There would be no law, courts or lawyers if we could not manipulate reality. Imagine what would happen to politics, entertainment, reporting and the legal system if it had to solely depend on truth.

:)
Or Fox News for that matter. :)

The author effectively debunked the myth of Micheal Moore...funny yet, he is a liberal thinker himself.

Burning_Inside said:
people should go through this much effort to debunk the 4 years of Bush and bring to light every assinine thing he has done.

Not like it matters, even if he loses, you won't see any global or domestic changes of note.

From Bush to Clinton, the only thing that changed (from my perspective) was military pay dropped and so did defense spending.

From Clinton to Bush, nothing really changed at all. I still get just as many defense contracts as I did before. I still get taxed as if I was the sole supporter of a small ghetto.

Code said:
Not like it matters, even if he loses, you won't see any global or domestic changes of note.

From Bush to Clinton, the only thing that changed (from my perspective) was military pay dropped and so did defense spending.

From Clinton to Bush, nothing really changed at all. I still get just as many defense contracts as I did before. I still get taxed as if I was the sole supporter of a small ghetto.

Yeah but Code dude mang dude you are only looking at it from your point of view atop your mountain. No one cares about you or your contracts. I hope you poke your eye out trying to put one in one day to be honest.

People need to put effort into really boiling everything down on a spreadsheet format or something, or maybe a Bejeweled type game, of what has happened during the Bush era and what he really had say in or not. This way people in all walks of American life can decide if he did the best for the path they are walking, and other paths as well, if you are the type to look at the big picture.

See I'm the kind of person that even if what someone did benefited me, I will still look at other things that person has done to get a better grasp of the whole to see if it is all coming together well or not, despite being good for me personally.

Top Bottom