Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you thought Kanye West couldn't be a bigger douchebag

357ogn4.jpg

That's not the point though. The point was who had the better music video. I'd rather listen to Kanye myself, but I'd be lying if I said he had any right butting into someone else's contest. He needs to check his ego at the door. I'd love for the next time he tried this a bunch of other rappers got up on stage too and beat his ass.

yea def rude and something i wouldn't have done.
i like kayne's response to Bush a few weeks ago about the the latter's book.

I don't even think I have heard a Taylor Swift song. I'll YouTube her when I have time to waste.

If you listen to pop radio then you've heard her, I had heard people talk about her but only heard one of her songs almost two years ago when I was doing a 30 minute commute for summer classes at BGSU. I've been told she, I take an undergrad chem class, that she writes her songs from her diary...which reflects why she has been so popular with the teenage girls. I think most teen girls can relate to this song...

After I heard that song, I never gave her a chance again...until recently. I hated that song and hated her. Poorly written imo. Sorry java. I like I'd lie tho :) When I was a teen I was listening to Alice in Chains and Soundgarden. Most teens are angsty are they not? Apparantly not if they are listening to Taylor Swift.

After I heard that song, I never gave her a chance again...until recently. I hated that song and hated her. Poorly written imo. Sorry java. I like I'd lie tho :) When I was a teen I was listening to Alice in Chains and Soundgarden. Most teens are angsty are they not? Apparantly not if they are listening to Taylor Swift.

I think the times, they are a changing.

I see we were listening to the same music. Well, I was actually listening to them when they were new and fresh though, lol.

That's because you're not normal. :)

I had a female best friend (Kelley) that had to deal with me in HS and I imagine it was kinda like that for her....it wasn't until years later she told me I was stupid because I didn't realize she was into me. :)

That's because you're not normal. :)

I had a female best friend (Kelley) that had to deal with me in HS and I imagine it was kinda like that for her....it wasn't until years later she told me I was stupid because I didn't realize she was into me. :)

I'm normal. I wear argyle and pearls :)

You know I e-luv you cindy.:)

This is the new Taylor marketing I was talking about last month....Her recent performance at the 2010 AMA's...

I think the times, they are a changing.

I see we were listening to the same music. Well, I was actually listening to them when they were new and fresh though, lol.

I was also listening to them when they were new and fresh....I guess... I wasn't wearing makeup and I was still dressing like a boy :) I remember hearing alice in chains the first ime when I was riding in the back seat of my parent's car and watching soundgarden's first music vid (black hole sun) as a fresh faced kid going omfg that is awesome..... side effect of the 90's I never turned my back on good grunge music. Except for that post grunge shit...

Top Bottom