Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kayne West is up to his old Dutch Bag ways again!

I'd like to see Kanye die soon. Is that bad?? Oh well, if it is, I dont give a fuck. It's true.

lol the one reason I don't believe this was done as a stunt is the fact that it involved taylor swift. She has to be the sweetest kid in the biz and the reaction is going to be purely negative. I have heard a couple of satelite stations swearing not to play kanye music.

I took PR classes, I know that bad press is still press. But there's bad press, and there's BAD press. This is the latter. If he did this as a stunt, he's a massive retard, and it is already backfiring.

lol the one reason I don't believe this was done as a stunt is the fact that it involved taylor swift. She has to be the sweetest kid in the biz and the reaction is going to be purely negative. I have heard a couple of satelite stations swearing not to play kanye music.

I took PR classes, I know that bad press is still press. But there's bad press, and there's BAD press. This is the latter. If he did this as a stunt, he's a massive retard, and it is already backfiring.

Like I said - when you can move a 200lb studio HD camera 30 degrees to the left, zoom out and refocus all within 2 seconds to get a perfect 2-shot of kanye and taylor at that exact moment he grabs the microphone from her

19%2010%2020071192828725sony_hdc-1000_1.jpg

... lemme know. I got a job for you :)

c

Last edited:
Like I said - when you can move a 200lb studio HD camera 30 degrees to the left, zoom out and refocus all within 2 seconds to get a perfect 2-shot of kanye and taylor at that exact moment he grabs the microphone from her

19%2010%2020071192828725sony_hdc-1000_1.jpg

... lemme know. I got a job for you :)

c

As I said before...I'm sure they were ready for him to do something outlandish all show. It doesn't take a genius to predict that kanye is probably going to melt down at some point.

Top Bottom