Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just when you thought Kanye West couldn't be a bigger douchebag

You know I e-luv you cindy.:)

This is the new Taylor marketing I was talking about last month....Her recent performance at the 2010 AMA's...

Yeah, I was watched that live. I like country music. I like Taylor Swift. I just needed a reason to give her a chance. She's good. :)

Yeah, I was watched that live. I like country music. I like Taylor Swift. I just needed a reason to give her a chance. She's good. :)

People can trash talk her singing but at least you know she's singing the song as opposed to lip syncing to a song made by some good software....unlike most "artists"....IMO, the Grammy for best record should be awarded to the programmers that created the software that made the record.

People can trash talk her singing but at least you know she's singing the song as opposed to lip syncing to a song made by some good software....unlike most "artists"....IMO, the Grammy for best record should be awarded to the programmers that created the software that made the record.

Agreed. Shit is so heavily edited and digitally 'massaged' nowadays, the producers and sound engineers deserve more credit than a lot of the so-called artists.

lol @ that. Programming is a soul sucking and thankless job.

Agreed. Shit is so heavily edited and digitally 'massaged' nowadays, the producers and sound engineers deserve more credit than a lot of the so-called artists.

I'm watching Kanye on SNL as I post....he ain't singing and is relying on digital enhancement...the SNL stage has notoriously bad acoustics and the "douchebag" song he sings sounds like the studio version. :) Where is the line between Milli Vanilli and acoustic/lyric enhancement?

If you listen to pop radio then you've heard her, I had heard people talk about her but only heard one of her songs almost two years ago when I was doing a 30 minute commute for summer classes at BGSU. I've been told she, I take an undergrad chem class, that she writes her songs from her diary...which reflects why she has been so popular with the teenage girls. I think most teen girls can relate to this song...

do you find it a bit strange that you relate to songs that tweeny girls relate to?
kinda sketch bro imo

do you find it a bit strange that you relate to songs that tweeny girls relate to?
kinda sketch bro imo

Back in the days before "image" meant everything, do you think people even cared to read into it that much?

Top Bottom