Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just finished building my new computer, and got our t1 network put in.

I`m EF Overall Member of the Year 2004.

BodyByFinaplix said:
My Radeon 9600 Video Card will NOT run properly with this Amd Athlon 64...and I've had a hell of a time with bugs in the system and incompatabilities but all is well.

Yes, its true I'm working 50 hours a week right now, and engaged to Annabelletx now. Anywho, I'll playing World of Warcraft online shortly, but in the mean time everyone fill me in on what I've missed.

Good for you man. I'm glad that you went with the A64, it really is suppose to be a better gaming performer than its Intel counterpart.

I put together a a64 3000/chaintech vnf3 rig about 2 months month ago. Unfortunately, I still have a 9500pro video card but I'll be upgrading that soon enough.

No, foxygel didn't get laid, he got frustrated and had himself banned again...for good.
Hello, BBF :wavey: Welcome back...
Why didn't the ATI card run with an AMD rig?

Ulcasterdropout said:
No, foxygel didn't get laid, he got frustrated and had himself banned again...for good.
Hello, BBF :wavey: Welcome back...
Why didn't the ATI card run with an AMD rig?

Don't know... but I put my geforce 440 back in it, and its fine, but when I put the other one in, if I open my 2nd hardrive (wd 200 gig serial ata) or go online it shuts off the video and I get a black screen until I hit the reset button. Fuck it I know.

Anywho I'm running an a-bit board.

Top Bottom