Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For people who know computers. Just got a new one Have some questions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kiddy ass mac made you some badass shit

For example... :chomp:

1rwxs1.gif

15rfknc.jpg

1fiwe8.gif

lol...

yeah, it wasn't that bad making the transition. I really needed it for the graphics and shit.

Well, I didn't NEED it I just wanted it.

Your mac isn't fit to whip the sweat of my comps balls man
2hmdef6.jpg

Now that is a real computer bro.. And I don't know shit about computers lmaoo.. I just know for what I paid for it. This bitch better make the blocks lights flicker when I turn it on!!

I will post a pic of the whole set up once I have it in action and set up in my new office. Should be bad ass.. I am almost posative it will be able to support the 4 Tv's And then some if I wanted it to but figured some one here would be able to tell me for 100% . Guess I will find out Tomorrow when it gets here.

you got that one you were telling me about?

Almost man... I upgraded from the last one. Added the water cooling system and sound buffer as well as some kind of Professional Graphic HDMI wire set up... Friend Wilcox who I guess knows computers told Me I was going to want the water cooling system.. See I work some times 48 hours str8 so with that much power if I did not have the water cool system the computer would over heat. At least that is what he told me..

Then I got the pro HDMI set up on the graphics cards because most graphic cards only come with 1 HDMI output and then 2 DVI.. All my graphic cards ( I assume I have 6 but at least 3) will all have 2 HDMI outputs each..

Wilcox also said the system would be so loud I would not be able to think if I did not get the sound buffers so I got that too. Other then that yes I got the one I was showing you bro..

I wanted to wait Until after I dropped the 60 grand on the down payment for my new Office but This computer has froze on me so many times I am ready to through it out a window now. I NEED POWER DAMN IT!!!

Then I went and ordered the Extra Tv's on rush dilivery too. I went cheap on the tv's though. I got all Vizo's for the TV's but they get the job done.

as of the 600 series you can now use 2 displays per video card, take a look at the back of your tower and you will see the connectors, they will be white (dvi) or looking kinda like a usb port (hdmi) my question here is do you want to clone the image, extend the desktop or have something different on all 4 screens?

also SLI is when video cards work together, 3 way SLI means if you had 3 video cards they will work together to render ONE image, clearly you dont want this, hence your SLI needs to be OFF so you can use each VC for 2 displays instead of one display from all 3 cards, another thing is that the VC dont have much effects on your computer crashing the CPU/processor decides that but you have a good one so you're fine in that dept, VC make your PC crash only when playing hardcore video like crysis and such

there are also 3 important things I noticed, one is that you got TWO optical drives and they're not even blu ray so there was really no need for that, two is that they sold you FOUR hard drives and they are SSD which means the proabbly charged you up the ass for it and it was not necessary, a third thing is that those damn 4 hard drives are running as RAID 1 which means that one hard drive mirrors the other, so if you save important documents in one it makes a back up copy in the other, same applies for stupid shit like games and music so one hard drive really kinda goes to waste, if you have really important documents I'd understand, except for the fact that you already have a SECOND pair of hard drives doing the exact same thing, so again they made you pay up the ass for something unecessary and very expensive... Im guessing at least at least $3k in this rig right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom