Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JohnnyJuice sent me red karma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrDankenstein said:

Newbie? Been here for a while, just dont post.
Maybe more people like Johny then like you. He was funny, you arent. He is a big dude who knows whats up with training, you are most likely a little bitch.

And who exactly supports your side of things? Who want him banned? You, bikiniwax, Hanz something or other? Wow. What a solid cat you have.

But dude, it says you registered in December 2002!! As for people not liking me, I've known that for the past five or so years, what exactly is your point?

The Almighty said:

Ok...but how will I pay back the money I owe? This is what you have been focusing on so immensly, is it not?

Forget it Almighty. I give a fuck. I bring up ONE issue, you bring up another.

You've already amazed me tonight with your shattering display of logic.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
Almighty -- we've gone over this before.

You've been contacted by EFSam to 'give up' your tirade of Plagiarizing posts. Great... it happend on Milos' board. Secondly, the other posts??? LOL -- you really crack me up. I'm not going to even GET into those. Nor should I even feel a need to.

Once, you were warned about this. Via PM... You were warned if you brought this up again, and made a deal about it... you'd be banned.

I would think, at least, you would understand that.

C-ditty

Ok, if EF SAM or George pms me and tells me to stop, then I will. Yes, EF Sam did pm me a month or so ago when this deal came into the open...he didnt mention banning...that is just your way of copping out of the situation.

I only brought it up again this time since you felt the need to get involved in my business and make all types of accusations. Are you the owner of the site? Negatory. So you basically have no right to accuse me of stealing.

Im coo with stopping this....Ive made my point and now everyone can come to their own conclusions.

Citruscide said:

Forget it Almighty. I give a fuck. I bring up ONE issue, you bring up another.

You've already amazed me tonight with your shattering display of logic.

C-ditty

Its called common sense...something you obviously cant learn at clown....excuse me...."law" school.

As I said above...Im done if you are done.

The Almighty said:

Ok, if EF SAM or George pms me and tells me to stop, then I will. Yes, EF Sam did pm me a month or so ago when this deal came into the open...he didnt mention banning...that is just your way of copping out of the situation.

I only brought it up again this time since you felt the need to get involved in my business and make all types of accusations. Are you the owner of the site? Negatory. So you basically have no right to accuse me of stealing.

Im coo with stopping this....Ive made my point and now everyone can come to their own conclusions.

More than willing to discuss this over PM's.

I just wish you weren't so fucking glib over getting a free year.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:

I just wish you weren't so fucking glib over getting a free year.

C-ditty

Whatever you say homeboy. Im sure you know exactly what my emotions are...us communicating across cyberspace and all.

Ffactor said:
I've known that for the past five or so years, what exactly is your point?

You gotta admit that you are kinda being a whiny bitch about this fFucktor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom