Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JohnnyJuice sent me red karma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. But Project... did you not sign up for a platinum membership again??? Yes... yes you did.

Almighty, don't you think you are calling the kettle black? I forget to tag a post... I'm the devil... you forget to make a payment, and it is a simple "misplacing" of a brain cell?

Wake up Almighty... your days are numbered.

C-ditty

The Almighty said:

He knows he aint got shit on me except an accounting error.

That might be because I have done nothing wrong. :confused:

Dude, you are killing me. All you have on me is basically a typo...

Now, if I could be serious for a moment... You do more crying on this board than a teething baby. Whenever there is a "bitch" thread... guess who's on it... TheAlmighty.

I always said... No big deal... he's platinum... he's paying for his opinion. But guess what? For a year... I'd say that Almighty was a theif. Taking something he wasnt' paying for. Rack it, Stack it, anyway you like it... you took something you did not pay for.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
yes. But Project... did you not sign up for a platinum membership again??? Yes... yes you did.

Almighty, don't you think you are calling the kettle black? I forget to tag a post... I'm the devil... you forget to make a payment, and it is a simple "misplacing" of a brain cell?

C-ditty

Citrus, I think you're misguided on this one.

It's really a stretch, IMO, to say that he "stole" a Plat membership.

Especially when there are others out there who still haven't been found and fixed.

Citruscide said:

C-ditty

1) Maybe if you explained to me why my days are numbered I might conform to certain habits.

2) If you are the future of the legal system I should move to Canada. You "forget to tag a post?" LOL you should just admit that you blatently stole it and pawned it as your own....you might garner back at least a little bit of respect for admitting you are wrong.

3) Perhaps I would have signed up again for platinum IF IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE PAYMENTS HAD STOPPED. I seriously dont see how someone who claims to be smarter than "99.5% of the world" (LOL) cant grasp this simple logic.

The Almighty said:

1) Maybe if you explained to me why my days are numbered I might conform to certain habits.

2) If you are the future of the legal system I should move to Canada. You "forget to tag a post?" LOL you should just admit that you blatently stole it and pawned it as your own....you might garner back at least a little bit of respect for admitting you are wrong.

3) Perhaps I would have signed up again for platinum IF IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE PAYMENTS HAD STOPPED. I seriously dont see how someone who claims to be smarter than "99.5% of the world" (LOL) cant grasp this simple logic.

Great. Sign-up now. No problem.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:

Dude, you are killing me. All you have on me is basically a typo...

Now, if I could be serious for a moment... You do more crying on this board than a teething baby. Whenever there is a "bitch" thread... guess who's on it... TheAlmighty.

I always said... No big deal... he's platinum... he's paying for his opinion. But guess what? For a year... I'd say that Almighty was a theif. Taking something he wasnt' paying for. Rack it, Stack it, anyway you like it... you took something you did not pay for.

C-ditty

You can sleep better at night thinking that you arent a theif.

I've explained my thought process based on scientic theory.

That is a little more than a simple typo....dont you think?

Anyway, you must be blind since we are steal accusing me of "stealing platinum" and having full knowledge of it. Gimme a break.

Ffactor said:

That's pretty fat broly, sorry to hear that, have you tried the Hollywood diet?

I'm terribly offended by this comment and wish for you to be banned.

Almighty -- we've gone over this before.

You've been contacted by EFSam to 'give up' your tirade of Plagiarizing posts. Great... it happend on Milos' board. Secondly, the other posts??? LOL -- you really crack me up. I'm not going to even GET into those. Nor should I even feel a need to.

Once, you were warned about this. Via PM... You were warned if you brought this up again, and made a deal about it... you'd be banned.

I would think, at least, you would understand that.

C-ditty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom