Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JohnnyJuice sent me red karma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Almighty said:

You ready to have my posts edited and/or this thread locked?

You know the deal Almighty. Everyone else knows the deal. This was settled in anabolic board... you want to make an issue about it again? Be my guest. It'll be the last issue you make here.

C-ditty

Ffactor said:

What's up with all these newbies crawling out of the sewers in support of JohnnyJuice, hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Please by all means go to Anabolex.

Gay!

Newbie? Been here for a while, just dont post.
Maybe more people like Johny then like you. He was funny, you arent. He is a big dude who knows whats up with training, you are most likely a little bitch.

And who exactly supports your side of things? Who want him banned? You, bikiniwax, Hanz something or other? Wow. What a solid cat you have.

Well, you can go ahead and read this:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=191484

Then go ahead and read this:

http://milossarcev.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Health;action=display;num=1039333879

Notice the "My Thoughts" part of the title.

With the exception of the changing of one or two adverbs, the article is a simple cut-and-paste. Youll notice that at the bottom of the post, it says he went back and edited it....that was the day hhajdo, sk*, and I brought this up on the open boards (we were inclined to do so because he cut-and-paste another article and said it was his opinion concerning dbol in the am I believe).

However, if you scroll down to one of his responses which he neglected to edit/delete, he clearly states that he has expressed HIS thoughts on the subject based on HIS research.

I spoke to Andy13 about this since I respect him and he has helped me out personally in the past, and he said he had heard rumors of this, but didnt feel like bringing it up.

Citruscide said:

Playing dumb and being dumb are two differnet things Almighty... which are you doing?

Maybe, to be cool about it... you should pay for the year membership that you DID benefit from? I think that'd be cool... don't you?

Plats?

C-ditty

If george contacted me and asked me to pay for the services, I would gladly do it. Until he makes an issue of it, I will assume everything is cool.

Citruscide said:

You know the deal Almighty. Everyone else knows the deal. This was settled in anabolic board... you want to make an issue about it again? Be my guest. It'll be the last issue you make here.

C-ditty

Not everone knows the deal since you always lock/delete threads about it.

I doubt I have the necessary 15 complaints against me...so if I am banned it will definately be unjustly...and everyone will realize it.

I was a platinum paying member who has made it clear I would pay for the time I did not pay for. I have contributed more to this board than you ever will. Simply because you participate in karma posts and have your band of butler monkeys or whatever doesnt put you above me. Trust me...you are not.

The Almighty said:
I spoke to Andy13 about this since I respect him and he has helped me out personally in the past, and he said he had heard rumors of this, but didnt feel like bringing it up.

Wow... all this.

But you still haven't answered the question of why you have been stealing from EF for a year?

C-ditty

Citruscide said:

What's pretty simple is that I go over my cc/bank statements every month. I learned finance 101 my freshman year in high school. Maybe you should go back for a refreasher course?

But you know what Almighty, if you had seen 11.97 on your cc/bank account... you WOULD have noticed that... eh?

Not to mention... you know how this systems works, you are a mod on other boards for pete's sake.

C-ditty

Perhaps instead of advising the members of the benefits of "Finance 101", one should express this on the mod board.

There was an issue with Elite and Paypal, and I don't think that Almighty and I were the only ones to benefit from the snafu.

My .02?

I tend to notice when a charge shows up, not when one is absent.

Citruscide said:

Wow... all this.

But you still haven't answered the question of why you have been stealing from EF for a year?

C-ditty

Turn down the lights in your parents basement, you obviously cant see the computer screen.

It was a mere oversight....one for which I have publicly offered to remedy by paying for the "privelages" (even though all I did was post as a normal member.)

TheProject said:

There was an issue with Elite and Paypal, and I don't think that Almighty and I were the only ones to benefit from the snafu.

My .02?

I tend to notice when a charge shows up, not when one is absent.

Common sense...something we take for granted obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom