Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JohnnyJuice sent me red karma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAYNE said:
JOHNY GETS FUCKING BANNED BUT A MODERATOR PUTS UP A THREAD ASKING THAT MAY1010 GET REINSTATED!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!

BANNING IS GETTING FUCKING OUT OF HAND NOW. SOME OF THE MODS ARE JUST PLAIN ASSHOLES BUT ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS GO OVER ON THE MOD BOARD AND COMPLAIN AND BOOM, SOMEONE IS BANNED!!! I'M SURE I'VE BEEN THE TOPIC OF A FEW THREADS MYSELF ON THAT BOARD.

KAYNE

Reinstating that phony,pseudogay asshole MAY 1010 is one of the saddest joke....If that were to become reality EF will go to shit....

The Almighty said:
I suppose something positive came out of this post.....it is the first time I checked my karma in about 5 months and it is up about 100 points from this thread, lol.

How so?

After Dballer started telling everyone that I was a pedophile who had openly supported pedophile groups things became so bad for me on here that I had to leave the site for 6 months. Musclebrains tried his best to get dballer to stop, but he just kept on. He was never banned.

bikinimom said:

Just because you are new it doesn't make your opinion any less valuable AT ALL.

If this does not seem like a good way to decide how to ban someone, then what would you suggest?

I have been a member here for a few and most agree that though chat may have always been somewhat of a tank of sharks THERE WERE ALWAYS LIMITS and MOSTLY EVERYBODY KNEW THEM. If an ASSHOLE crossed the line they were gone IN SECONDS SOMETIMES and nobody shed a tear. There was no vote, no discussion - shoot first and ask questions later. And the boards were a much better place for them. Most of the members who have been here for years tend to be of this opinion.

But even this is only an opinion and they are like assholes... everybody's got one. LOL

Last edited:
The Almighty said:

If george contacted me and asked me to pay for the services, I would gladly do it. Until he makes an issue of it, I will assume everything is cool.

Actually, I did contact you about paying and you elected not to respond to me.

Yesterday we cleaned oout of database of people that were not paying and their accounts were set to Platinum disabled.

You are now Platinum Disabled and are not able to access your account. If you would like to have it back, simply pay for the 12 months or so that you ELECTED not to pay or notice that you were not paying, on a site you visited almost daily with ads about paying. :rolleyes: Then pay for a current membership, and we will reactivate your account.

This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom