Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jngro

Exactly. Nev is an inspiration, not a disappointment.
THIS ^^^

Big and CEO nailed it, every time I think of nev and his kid I think fuck here's a guy that is legitimately trying to do what is best for his daughter.

I work with shithead parents everyday nev, I have to call these assholes and BEG them to visit their kids, BEG them to take classes and such that are FREE so they can have their kids back, yet they still don't do it, I even offer transportation!

You are by no means a bad or undeserving father, you are pretty much staying in a place you hate that doesn't feel like it has much future just so you can stay with her, that sir is selfless, allowing her to keep her bond with her mom after she has been horrible has also been a great thing because you know that at the end of the day it's in your daughter's best interest.

I cannot begin to list the many reasons why I think you are being a good father just based on the stuff you tell us her, I'm sure there is a LOT more IRL.

Try taking walks in the park with Q, look for some dad/daughter activity you can do a couple of times a week (swimming, walks in park, painting, etc) being outside with fresh air can do you good, if you are overwhelmed do it by yourself instead, to be your best for your daughter you have to be well, so take care of yourself bro :)

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom