Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Live like a Viking and pureraz.co

I’m assuming every source on this site is a trusted source? They have all been vetted?
if so, has anyone personally used HGH before? For how long and which brand? What were your doses and your personal stats (height weight bf).
how long were you on and were you happy with the results?
my brother is spending $3000 a month on doctor prescriptions and pharmaceutical grade hgh. Two months in and he is looking more youthful. More fit. Better cardio. He’s 6’4” and 300#. His back is enormous.
i don’t have his wealth. So which brand do I get?

thanks brothers

I’m assuming every source on this site is a trusted source? They have all been vetted?
if so, has anyone personally used HGH before? For how long and which brand? What were your doses and your personal stats (height weight bf).
how long were you on and were you happy with the results?
my brother is spending $3000 a month on doctor prescriptions and pharmaceutical grade hgh. Two months in and he is looking more youthful. More fit. Better cardio. He’s 6’4” and 300#. His back is enormous.
i don’t have his wealth. So which brand do I get?

thanks brothers
@bigdextreme74 100% you can see the many logs guys running on Approved sources HGH, if it's a banner you can buy from them, means approved source

$3000/mo is crazy, he can get it himself for $500
check @domestic-supply.com Greg is good : domestic-supply.com

he has logs up about the hgh with TD pics

I’m currently running test cyp at 750mg week. Assuming my test is legit, and my numbers are high… when should I drop back down 200mg week, so my numbers are with in the 6-700 range?
I’m asking because I see my endocrinologist in early June. (2 years ago my levels were 1700 and she wasn’t happy).

I’m currently running test cyp at 750mg week. Assuming my test is legit, and my numbers are high… when should I drop back down 200mg week, so my numbers are with in the 6-700 range?
I’m asking because I see my endocrinologist in early June. (2 years ago my levels were 1700 and she wasn’t happy).
@bigdextreme74 you can drop back down
but you stopped updating your log i dont know what else you doing
are you going to update your LOG or keep ignoring us?

Top Bottom