Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jngro

That's not true at all. There's much bigger train wrecks around here. You've just had a bad couple of years.

Bro I know you and I don't talk very much, and I am almost never serious on this board with anyone, no matter what the situation or topic. but I feel like I need to say that I can tell just by our limited interaction that you are a genuinely good person. You have a good heart and the best intentions, and it's admirable the way that you continue to put Q's needs ahead of your own, no matter what curveball life throws at you. You repeatedly show selfless, honorable parenting at great personal sacrifice, through continued adversity. That gets my respect more than any job title you might otherwise hold or any expensive luxury car you could drive or any other bullshit material item that doesn't matter. You have all the intangibles that it takes to be a good man and father, and that's saying a lot out of someone.

Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. Don't think that you deserve this, or that you are being punished for yours. Sometimes, life just flat out fucking sucks. We get stuck in a low point and it's hard to keep your head up and look towards better times ahead.

Don't lose sight of what is truly important in your life. That little girl NEEDS you. You are her entire world, her support system, her lifeline. And you are doing a good job.

If that's a 'disappointment,' then I would be proud to be one.

PM me with your number and any time you want to talk or need someone to vent to, I'll stop what I'm doing and lend an ear and what little advice I can offer. Chin up bro.

Bro I know you and I don't talk very much, and I am almost never serious on this board with anyone, no matter what the situation or topic. but I feel like I need to say that I can tell just by our limited interaction that you are a genuinely good person. You have a good heart and the best intentions, and it's admirable the way that you continue to put Q's needs ahead of your own, no matter what curveball life throws at you. You repeatedly show selfless, honorable parenting at great personal sacrifice, through continued adversity. That gets my respect more than any job title you might otherwise hold or any expensive luxury car you could drive or any other bullshit material item that doesn't matter. You have all the intangibles that it takes to be a good man and father, and that's saying a lot out of someone.

Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. Don't think that you deserve this, or that you are being punished for yours. Sometimes, life just flat out fucking sucks. We get stuck in a low point and it's hard to keep your head up and look towards better times ahead.

Don't lose sight of what is truly important in your life. That little girl NEEDS you. You are her entire world, her support system, her lifeline. And you are doing a good job.

PM me with your number and any time you want to talk or need someone to vent to, I'll stop what I'm doing and lend an ear and what little advice I can offer. Chin up bro.

get a fucking room

Fuck off buck

Bunch of pussies in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom