Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jngro

I'm hungover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS ^^^

allowing her to keep her bond with her mom after she has been horrible has also been a great thing because you know that at the end of the day it's in your daughter's best interest.

umm...you should thank the judge for that. He wanted to move basically to the other side of the country with her.

yeah, I'm a dick.

Well from what I understand, that bitch doesn't need to have any influence in her daughter's life. Let nev take her where he's happy and do the kid a favor IMO

Reactions: ceo
2 sides to every story...

You're right. The good thing that came of the whole thing is her mom has really stepped it up and has been really involved with Q when she has her. She's actually started calling her on the days she doesn't have her, which she rarely did in the past. The downside for me (ego, etc) is, she's had 5 years of time to work and get herself into a much better position in life while I've scrambled to find something that could just be good enough to keep us afloat, so I'm no fun. We do stuff like the park, Home Depot kids workshops, farmers market, etc. For me that's quality time, but sometimes it feels like Q comes back to me and feels bored as fuck. That's my own issue and I have to get over it. It just feels like the bitch uses Q to kick me in the stomach and then acts like I'm some POS that shouldn't be a father.

Doesn't matter. I just need to get this whole work thing squared away, finally finish school, and get my gooey ass back to the gym. Q wanted me to do a christmas list for myself after we did hers, and she told me santa should give me my muscles back so I could be big and strong again. So I punched her in the head to show her I'm at least stronger than she is.

Top Bottom