Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jngro

LOLOLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Q is doing well, and the holidays were nice. My company swung the axe on all producers but 3 a few days ago and left us jobless. This means huge commissions for VP's in the next quarter or 2, us normies are fucked. Life like this has gotten old, and the back country offers a numbers of options to clear your head or just have it freeze off. Nev hasn't really had anything but terror, stress, anxiety, and depression for the last few years and UT decided I have to stay with Q here and allow her mom more time, so I just win everywhere.

I'm a huge disappointment to everyone that really knows me. I don't deserve my family. especially Q. At this point rolling out of bed seems as daunting as knowing you need to wake up and shovel 5 ft of snow before you leave the house. I need some change.

Reactions: ceo
You're not a disappointment to me bro. I still love ya, and so does that beautiful little girl (Q, not that tranny you were banging). How do you think that interview went?

bro you gotta stop entertaining those thoughts. they don't benefit you or that little girl. life gets tough sometimes, I know. but you're tougher than that

things are going turn from you some day Jngro. Just keep a line in the water.

Your greatest lasting legacy will be Q so just keep focused there and all will be well.

Hope the new interview comes through.

You're not a disappointment to me bro. I still love ya, and so does that beautiful little girl (Q, not that tranny you were banging). How do you think that interview went?

I genuinely have no clue. It was 3.5 hours, they kept telling me I have the perfect skill set for the job, that everything seemed good, but they are big on corporate culture there. I was like "motherfucker, I was a manager in a fortune 200 company for years', but CW isn't exactly known for their integrity. The final guy I talked to knew the eq leasing industry very well and didn't seem thrilled that I was in it, let alone that I stuck it out so long. There's really no reason I shouldn't get the job, but I'm interviewing with desperation right now and I know they can smell it.

Something's got to change ASAP because I'm at my wit's end. I can't believe how much I've aged in just the last couple of years. I look like hell, I shake more now than when I used to drink, and my body just constantly just aches like I'm coming down with a cold. I was hoping it could be AIDS, but I'm too fat.

This is why I never come on here anymore. I feel like the resident train wreck. Actually, I am the resident train wreck.

Top Bottom