Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz: Calf pic & bodyfat...

KWKSLVR said:
Bro!! Where are you!!!??

;)
hahah....this is not a science.......and the pic is a little foggy......I need to see it in person, but if I had to take a stab, I'd say betwen 15-17%....prob. closer to 15%....

I was shocked today as my theory woulda bombed.....this dude walked in and was obviously 40-50lb overweight....but he had the skinniest legs and the most cut set of calves that I've even seen......must be a ballerina...or top dancer....lol....

JKurz1 said:
I was shocked today as my theory woulda bombed.....this dude walked in and was obviously 40-50lb overweight....but he had the skinniest legs and the most cut set of calves that I've even seen......must be a ballerina...or top dancer....lol....
Thats the way i used to be man....it came from being 320 for so long :D

KWKSLVR said:
Thats the way i used to be man....it came from being 320 for so long :D

That's the answer! Anyone who is thinking about getting implants in their calves should gain a significant amount of weight first, carry it around for a couple years, lose it, and then see if their calves still suck ;)

You could always keep a lot of cash in your pockets, that should be enough to compensate for the weight:) Remember 100 dollar bills are always heavier its a fact
ashley2212 said:
That's the answer! Anyone who is thinking about getting implants in their calves should gain a significant amount of weight first, carry it around for a couple years, lose it, and then see if their calves still suck ;)

JKurz1 said:
Actually, with females, it's a bit touch, as you, by nature, hold much of your weight in your lower half. Ive seen some paper thin women with funk in the trunk. Diced 6 packs and bigger rumps. You got a nice calf with good size and muscle tone.....I'd bet you were in the higher teens, which is good for a female!

her % has gotta be way higher than that

Top Bottom