Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JH1 Conspiracy theory

Turd Ferguson said:
Just words. What other words are banned? Shouldn't that be a sticky if they are?
come on they dont just band you for one thing.most of the time the one thing they band you for is just the cherry on the cake of a long list of times they have told you to stop doing things..

have to draw a line somewhere, don't you? so, posting personal info, threatening peoples & pets lives, racial slurs, and repetitive cursing = banned. sounds fair. i'm sure there was a warning or two....

HT and needto are on the right track.

the ONLY cases I know of folks getting banned over ONE thing are spammers and those who post personal info etc.

There are, almost ALWAYS, warnings behind the scenes to the person

The Shadow said:

the ONLY cases I know of folks getting banned over ONE thing are spammers and those who post personal info etc.

when I mass K-messaged that gif of a guy getting ass-railed by a horse, the diggster was asking if anyone wanted me banned for it, I think he was serious but who knows. that would have been a no warning banning.

so if there's a take-away lesson here, its "No homosexual beastial sodomy allowed in K messages." You hear that Perk??

HumanTarget said:
have to draw a line somewhere, don't you? so, posting personal info, threatening peoples & pets lives, racial slurs, and repetitive cursing = banned. sounds fair. i'm sure there was a warning or two....

pets lives? Oh he had to go!

He had a Lifetime Plat before, which for some reason wasn't honored when he came back. Now they say he has to go plat or die? Isn't that double jeopardy?

Mavafanculo said:
when I mass K-messaged that gif of a guy getting ass-railed by a horse, the diggster was asking if anyone wanted me banned for it, I think he was serious but who knows. that would have been a no warning banning.

so if there's a take-away lesson here, its "No homosexual beastial sodomy allowed in K messages." You hear that Perk??

...I think equine ass raping in a k message IS grounds for immediate banning actually....

..but that is just me

The Shadow said:

i never got warned when i got timed out.

Top Bottom