Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenscats 2005

jenscats5 said:
Thurs. March 10

2 mugs coffee + Coffeemate (5tblsp)

10am
1 egg yolk + 4 whites, 1/4 cup chopped broccoli, 3oz. meatloaf

Damn girl your back is looking HOT! Why the hell have you been holding off on us chicka?

I demand more pic's...... MORE MORE MORE ;)

Jenscat,

Don't beat yourself up about slipping up. I'm sure it happens to all of us. I went through that a week or two ago. I love too cook and it is hard for me to cook plain rice and grilled meat (especially, when it is cold outside). I'm getting use to the new diet (and I have to admit I feel lighter). As it gets warmer, staying out of the kitchen will be easier.

P.S. - Looking good!!

nycgirl said:
Jenscat,

Don't beat yourself up about slipping up. I'm sure it happens to all of us. I went through that a week or two ago. I love too cook and it is hard for me to cook plain rice and grilled meat (especially, when it is cold outside). I'm getting use to the new diet (and I have to admit I feel lighter). As it gets warmer, staying out of the kitchen will be easier.

P.S. - Looking good!!

Thank you girlie!! :heart:

jenscats5 said:
Thurs. March 10

~ 9am
2 mugs coffee + Coffeemate (5tblsp)

10am
1 egg yolk + 4 whites, 1/4 cup chopped broccoli, 3oz. meatloaf
Edit: Oops!! Forgot: 1/2 grapefruit

Went out & ran some errands (drove)

1pm (Have Not eaten since 1st meal)
Outside -- run/walk combo
Warmup 8 mins (mostly uphill)
7 cycles run/walk
35 mins total

1:50pm
2 slices Pepp. Farm German Dark Wheat Bread
3oz Healthy Choice Turkey, 1 oz Alpine Lace Swiss Cheese
Jalapeno Mustard (label says 0 cals, etc)
1 Diet 7UP

3:20pm
1 ounce Peanuts

Last edited:
Speaking of bodyfat...... I played around with my calipers again & got: 19% & 21.8%.

I tossed out all the low #'s (like 15, 14, 10, etc.....)

jenscats5 said:
I tossed out all the low #'s (like 15, 14, 10, etc.....)
lol those are my fave... oh and the little bruises from pinching too hard :rolleyes: - guess ill leave it to the professionals

*Bunny* said:
lol those are my fave... oh and the little bruises from pinching too hard :rolleyes: - guess ill leave it to the professionals

Now THIS is a bruise:

Got one just like it on my right leg.....same spot -- from the lift chair hitting the back of my legs skiing last Friday....

Edit: Deleted pics

Last edited:
Some waist/hip pics, taken today.

The mirror has a beveled edge, which is causing some distortion. Don't know if you can make it out -- but in the 2nd & last pics, you can see veins in my iliac area & the beginnings of my hipbones.....

4/2 -- Edit: deleted pics

Last edited:
Top Bottom