Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tjbr's Sust/Var/Epi cycle update

T

tjbr

I am in week 3 of my second cycle. I am a former ice hockey player and have been lifting since I was 15. I am 23 so that puts me at 8 years experience... ok, let's call it 4 years experience with the big weights ;)

Start: 5'8" 195lbs
Week 3 update: 198lbs, drier, no bloat.

I am at under 13% body fat looking to get to 7-8%.

Below is my cycle and diet.

Week - Substance
1 - 500mg Sust250, 50mg Var ED
2 - 500mg Sust250, 50mg Var ED
3 - 500mg Sust250, 50mg Var ED
4 - 500mg Sust250, 50mg Var ED
5 - 500mg Sust250, 50mg Var ED
6 - 500mg Sust250, 50mg Var ED
7 - 500mg Sust250, Epistrong 30mg ED
8 - 500mg Sust250, Epistrong 30mg ED
9 - 500mg Sust250, Epistrong 30mg ED
10 - 500mg Sust250, Epistrong 30mg ED

Auxiliaries: I use...
1ml Forma stanzol ED - (shout out to elitefitness for explaining that it comes half full, and my mailman is not some thief juicehead prick)

HcG starting next week

Nolva on hand and for PCT

Animal cuts (one packet instead of recommended two)

Fish oil and multivitamins obviously...

TRAINING DIET

7:00 Half-bagel w cream cheese 250 cal – 5g protein
1 Cup skim milk 90 cal – 8g protein
2 Eggs 140 cal – 8g protein
3 slices Bacon 135 cal – 8g protein

Total protein: 29g protein
Total calories: 495 calories

10:00 Protein shake 50g protein 300 cal

Total protein: 50g protein
Total calories: 300 calories

Lunch Peanut butter sandwich 400 cal – 15g protein
3 cups skim milk 270 cal – 27g protein

Total protein: 42g protein
Total calories: 670 calories

Snack 1 cup almonds 900 cal – 30g protein

Total protein: 30g protein
Total calories: 900 calories

PWOS Protein shake 300 cal – 50g protein

Total protein: 50g protein
Total calories: 300 calories

Dinner 1 Piece lean meat 120 cal – 25g protein
1 cup pasta 220 cal – 8g protein

Total protein: 33g protein
Total calories: 340 calories

DAILY TOTAL:
Calories: 3,125 calories
Protein: 234g protein

My workouts are on target. I go ham Monday, Tuesday, take Wednesday off, and hit again Thurs Friday.

I do HIIT (sprint/walks) every MWF at 5am. I am Rocky.

So far I have experienced the immediate strength increase that comes from the substances and in week 2 began to notice obvious aesthetic differences. My traps have blown out of my shoulders, and my shoulders (spec rear delts) have begun to stretch out all my t's. Veins are stupid dumb.

A few days ago some kid asked for a spot and I was very friendly and helped his form (he was benching with his shoulders). He casually asked if I was a bodybuilder. I love this fucking sport.

During Week 2 I noticed substantial BLOAT where I found myself standing naked at 202 lbs, which is a disgusting 7lb gain in 2 weeks on a calorie deficient diet, to the amazement of my friends (they are in the know) (Also no homo). We decided I needed an AI (didn't think I would need it this early) and went with forma stanzol.

It has worked like a charm. If I were to write a review about forma stanzol, I would accept none other that to suck its proverbial dick while scribbling down OH MY GOD onto an internet forum review page. It's probably the placebo effect, but I can feel my chest and upper stomach drying out after application. It doesn't smell too bad.

I do not and haven't ever been acne prone on my face. However, I have gotten those giant pimples under my hair just recently - (it is long and wavy (jewish) so you can't see it. They hurt bad when they are scratched on accident.

I am holding some fat in my chest and hips. I have a great V shape and low bf but am enjoying watching it drip off of me like syrup off a waffle (god dammit I WILL NOT CHEAT.....)

Libido is great.

Looking forward to starting Epi for the last 4 weeks of the cycle to see if I can get even drier. Don't worry I'm drinking my water ;)

Any questions or thoughts? Thanks for reading! :devil:

You wouldn't have gotten that bloated if you didn't eat so many crap carbs. And then mixing a bagel with bacon? Are you trying to go state puff on the world?

It's turkey bacon and I'm not puffy you dicks :D
lol

Turkey Bacon is loaded with sodium which will not help with bloat, maybe add some egg whites instead? You're drinking a decent amt if milk too which also tends to cause bloating....trivial I know but every bit counts

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

The bloat has since gone down but I will gladly take suggestions to tweak the diet. Thanks junkie.

Also, Liquid 2009, you forgot to recommend me products? :)

DAILY TOTAL:

you need more cals and more protein take the meals that are low in them and bump em up..

that pb sandwich stuck out to me like crazy so did the amount of shakes you are drinking.. but oh well.

a quick fix and i hate to say it would be to add protein powder to your milk. the problem is that should only be temporary. you should be getting about 300+g of protein a day in and about 100 should be from shakes.

if you wanna take in 400g then 150g from shakes is not too bad... just my thoughts.. but there is room to clean up that diet and improve it

i mean i didnt see any fruits or veggies in there... thats no good :)

Your diet is poor bro. Not enough solid meals and personally I would cut out all dairy and breads if I wanted to get down to a bodyfat level of 7%.

DAILY TOTAL:

you need more cals and more protein take the meals that are low in them and bump em up..

that pb sandwich stuck out to me like crazy so did the amount of shakes you are drinking.. but oh well.

a quick fix and i hate to say it would be to add protein powder to your milk. the problem is that should only be temporary. you should be getting about 300+g of protein a day in and about 100 should be from shakes.

if you wanna take in 400g then 150g from shakes is not too bad... just my thoughts.. but there is room to clean up that diet and improve it

i mean i didnt see any fruits or veggies in there... thats no good :)

Thanks Judo.

I added 1 cup of carrots to lunch and an extra serving of lean meat during the day.

I eat 3 pieces of low sodium turkey bacon at breakfast and i'm not ready to give that up yet.

I also eliminated all milk except for the 1cup in the morning.

The peanut butter sandwich has been replaced by a bowl of tuna salad. Instead of mayo, I used yogurt so there is minimal fat and lots of protein. I added walnuts and apples to the salad for some extra fruit and nuts.

Thank you all for being painstakingly honest. :devil:

Oh also removed the bagel/cream cheese from the mix and replaced with a cup of plain fat free yogurt.

Top Bottom