Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So..you have puffy nipples only now?

Pipelaya25

Alright so you have just taken 1.25mg of letro ED for a month now and that painful nickle sized lump under both nipples is gone. Congratulations you are now rid of gyno!! Yes you dont have gyno anymore...but wait Pipelaya25 I still have puffy nipples. Isn't that gyno? Absolutely not...

I am 20 now, but I was 19 last year when I decided to try this new pro hormone that wasn't supposed to convert into estrogen. Well it did and i didn't post cycle right. A year later i find elite fitness and talk to needto. He helps me and cures my lumps but my nipples were still so damn puffy.

Everyone knows that pro hormones or steroids make you hold water weight and they also make you gain more fat..especially pro hormones.

I am going to give you the steps that I used to personally get rid of my puffy nipples after I used a pro hormone and got that dreaded gyno!! Big thanks to Needto for helping me cure my lumps and to give me a few other items to keep my sex drive.

Like most I thought my body fat percentage was well below 11%. Well after actually going and buying a caliber to test certain areas to give me an estimated body fat percentage I was at 16%! I thought to myself, how the hell do i have abs and veins all throughout my arms but I have 16% body fat. Anyways to make a long story short, you people who think you have or guess you have 10% are more than likely wrong.

First, I will give you the workout I used to go from 16% body fat to 9% body fat:

Monday-Saturday: HIIT
Perform one, six times per week:
Jump rope-25minutes (non stop)
Reckless Street Sprint-15 minutes (6 sec sprint, 2 min walk)
Stair Stepper-20 minutes (20 sec max speed, 40 sec slow)
Elliptical Machine- 30 minutes (30 sec max speed, 90 sec slow)

Monday: Chest, Back, and Shoulders (Supersets)
Incline Barbell Press/ Bent Barbell Rows 4x10-12
Decline Dumbbell Press/ Dumbbell Shrugs 4x10-12
Wide Lat Pulldowns/Dumbbell Military Press 4x10-12
Close Grip Lat Pulldown/Machine chest press 4x10-12

Tuesday-Legs (Supersets)
Barbell Squats/Lying Hamstring Curls 4x10-12
Walking Dumbbell Lunges/Leg Extensions 4x8-12
Standing Calf Raises/Seated Calf Raises 4x10-12

Wednesday-OFF

Thursday: Arms
Barbell curls/EZ Bar French Press 4x10-12
Incline dumbbell Curls/Overhead extension 4x10-12
EZ bar reverse curls/Rope Press Down 4x8-10

Friday: Repeat Mondays workout since we are trying to get rid of nipple fat

DIET
Consume 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight.
Consume 0.5 grams of carbs per pound of body weight.
Consume 0.5 grams of fat per pound of body weight.

Consider the following sources of protein:
1 can of tuna=26g protein
4oz of steak or chicken=25g
1 egg=7g
1/2 cup of cottage cheese=15g
2 light string cheese=16g
3 oz 98% ground turkey=18g
1 cup LF greek yogurt=14g

Consider the following sources of carbs:
1 cup cooked broccoli=11g
2 slices Ezekiel bread=32g
1 cup black beans=41g
1 cup pineapple chunks=19g
1/2 cup blueberries=10g
1/2 cup fiber one cereal=25g

Consider the following fats:
1oz raw almonds=14g
2oz green olives=8g
1Tbs. Coconut oil=14g
1/2 medium avocado=15g
1 Tbs. flaxseed oil=5g
1 tbs raw almond butter=14g

Following this regimen cured myself of puffy nipples. I am still following this regimen as I do not want to ever get gyno or puffy nipples again!! I hope it helps my fellow puffy nipplers :p!!

I was also taking 5mg of Tamoxifen in the morning and 5mg of tamox at night because tamox is known to help destroy fat tissue. It also wouldn't hurt to try some type of topical fat burner, I would personally recommend forma stanzol from mrsupps after you are done with the tamox (only if you are taking tamox). Just make sure that you exfoliate your nipples everyday before you put on the topical cream. This way it enters your skin better.

Thanks for the post Pipelaya, I am about to start Needto's program next week. Did you find that dropping BF helped you reduce gyno? and how were the gains in the gym when you were on the letro and tamox? Thanks!

Needto had me taking letro and prami everyday. I took it for 2 weeks and my lumps were gone. However, the problem that i was facing and the problem that most everyone faces is puffy nipples. After my lumps were completely gone. I started to take 5mg of tamox AM and 5mg of tamox PM everyday and I dropped as much body fat and water weight as possible using the regimen above. I am now glad to say that my puffy nipples are completely gone! Even when it is hot out they no longer get puffy! I am now taking forma stanzol and rubbing 2 pumps on each nipple every morning and every night. This will hopefully help destroy any fat deposits that try to come back as well as rebound!

Thanks for the post Pipelaya, I am about to start Needto's program next week. Did you find that dropping BF helped you reduce gyno? and how were the gains in the gym when you were on the letro and tamox? Thanks!
Also the letro will make you and your joints fill like shit! So be prepared for that! As for getting rid of my lumps, I took letro and prami. However, i would suggest that you talk to needto and give him details as to what you took when you got gyno. Not all gyno are caused by the same thing! If I were you i would go to the doctor and and get a blood test for hormone levels. If estrogen or a certain hormone is still high and you havent had gyno over a month then the puffiness and lump could be cured all together by taking the right medications!

I tried pming u but u r inbox is full...I'm not calling you out but you say you got rid of your puffy nipples in this thread but then in a thread dated a week or so later in august 2012 you are asking advice for your puffy nipples...

Again not calling you out just curious if your puffy nipples came back? This is the only thread on the Internet where I found someone that actually claims they cured their puffy nipples.

Top Bottom