Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel to kill in U.S and other allied nations

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

Norman Bates said:

You have not seen lord of the rings, have you?

No, haven't seen it yet. So it's something from the movie? ...and here I thought it was some sort of cool conspiracy thing. :(

Manu said:

frodo_has_failed.JPG

Beautiful!!

Big Johnson said:

They've been our military presence in the Middle East for years.

this is justification for killing people on other territory in other countries illeagally?

screw that shit.....if this is actually true, and i cant even bring myself to believe it is and the CIA can prove it it would disgust me that the US and its allies would even support israel in any form. taking into custody....fine, investigative squads which research suspects and present them to the law fine

killing.........i challenge one person here to justify this. not in terms of morals, but they are killing foreign citizens with no regards to the countries law

Top Bottom