Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is your Testosterone SHUT DOWN? FIX IT!

SOLID said:
do you guys run Anastrozole + Clomid for post cycle therapy or just Clomid?

I have only used clomid or nolva. Some do use estrogen inhibitors and they seem to think they help.

The problem with estrogen inhibitors is that they have a terrible affect on ones blood lipid profile.

RG:)

I always try to make sure I have enough Liquidex to run me one month at least past clomid and now after great results HCG then Clomid.

Slider

I'm a big fan of HCG and use after every cycle per doctor. He has me going 16 days max on HCG, but its more like 2500iu's eod. Where do you find every fourth day most beneficial?

I realize from many post that recovery is not an exact science. Even after post therapy I would need to repeat the HCG/clomid nolvadex administration after a few months due to low free test on blood work.

I say this because I think many here decide by other means than a blood test to determine if they are back to normal. Not a good idea as i have been surprised by blood work results in the past.

GH will cure fina dick, I read that GH would get my test levels back to normal so i decided to try it. (well it worked great and fast) I had fina dick bad I tried clomid and hcg and it did nothing one month later still nothing. so decided to get back on test to see if that would help well it did nothing too, no hard on for 2-months I had to try something else, my friend had like 40iu of GH so I tried that. well would'nt you know it worked, the first week I started to get morning woody's and then in the midday I would just get a wood just sitting there, if I would not have tried GH I still would not be able to get a hard on, my wife just about gave up on me and i kept telling her it will come back one day, well now she is very happy, think god for GH

Why do a lot of knowledgeable people say that HCG does not help with HPTA recovery only with bringing back testicular mass?

Top Bottom