Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a point in genetics where you can't get any bigger?

Thanks ironmaster :D I hope I can help the others on this board as much as they help me...

Thanks max, Its not that I want to get any bigger I just thought that by the end of this cycle I would have gained more weight than I did for the amount of AS I was doing. My next plan is to start trimming the fat but keeping the muscle.

Why wait till post cycle to start the t-3? It sppeds up your body's metabolism, and if you are eating 7-8k calories per day, it will help you process all those calories faster. This together with insulin should give you results. T-3 post cycle will most likely just kill your muscle.

Well I did get some cytomel but have a problem. I don't know what they are 25, 50, or 100. Also the person who middle manned em for me didn't find out either. They are fairly small with SB on one side and a line across the other side. I have checked anabolics 2000 book but it only shows the bottle and not the pill. I'm afraid to start taking them until I find out how strong they are.

Top Bottom