Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Customer Appreciation Logger Opportunity! Please read for more info!

domestic-supply.com

DS Official
Domestic-Supply.com
As a big thank you for all of the ongoing support and for making us always feel like family, we are offering a huge opportunity for a FREE 12 week cycle for one member!

Domestic Supply will provide the entire cycle free of charge as long as the cycle is logged thoroughly along with bloodwork being done Pre, Mid and Post Cycle.

You have the opportunity to pick whichever ester of testosterone you want along with one-two other compounds from the following options: Trenbolone, Winstrol, Anavar, Tbol, Dbol, Anadrol, Deca, NPP or Masteron.

To qualify you need to have done a log in the past and be extremely accountable as this is not cheap to provide. We do truly appreciate every one of you and that is why we are offering this to you but we will also be vetting everyone that applies to ensure that your end of this is held up as well! Please reply to this thread with interest! THANK YOU again to everyone!

We will be selecting the winner on September 4st so do not miss out and throwing your name in for the chance to be selected!

[FONT=&quot]That is beyond generous to say the least! Amazing! Im sure there are going to be a lot of people interested on this one! [/FONT]

great logging opportunity I want more guys on this

Greg and Domestic supply is a brand I'd love to log for next cycle, I have 5 guys I'm training I'll send to this thread, 1 guy is doing a log now on evo for a show

I hope a good competitor picks up this thread we need hot pump guys

Top Bottom