Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it wrong to do something social with your ex?

I let her take advantage of me sometimes. Everything was mine before we were married. The homes, cars, money were all mine. She doesn't even have access to my bank accounts or credit cards.

I let her stay in the house because we've been together so long. I trust her, and I know where she is when she's not here. I don't want to be a total douche and put her out on the street while she's still kind of fucked in the head.

Yeah I can see where you're coming from. I'd be the same way if my wife decided to play games with my head for a while. Its easy for me to say, from an outside perspective. It just sucks for her to screw with your head while she gets her's together.

Fuck that, you bought her a ticket.

Either she goes, or you pay a hooker to fill her seat. Either way, you still get a bj.

Also, toss her the fuck out if she's gone totally nuts, it will do you a lot of good

Who wants the divorce ? It seems you still want to be with her? Idk that's how it's coming off as I read ur post

Is it good or just more confusing for the kid?

I don't think it is at his age. He stays at my house, and never goes with her. I don't think he can even tell there's an issue. Maybe once she gets a place of her own it will start to be more confusing.

Top Bottom