Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it wrong to do something social with your ex?

WoodyO

I'm separated (and eventually getting divorced) from my wife of 8 years (we've been together 12+ years), and we had planned on taking our 5 year old to see Monster Jam on the 19th.

The ex was backing out and asking which one of us was going to take him. I said all 3 of us should still go. I already purchased the tickets. It was for our kid, not us. and she was completely appalled by the suggestion.

She still stays at my house a few times a week, and comes over every day while I'm at work, so she doesn't mind taking advantage of things I have or provide.

Was I out of line to suggest that?

She sounds crazy as fuck. Dont you two still go to the gym together? Does she still give you blowies? Ask her whats the real reason she doesnt want to go with you

Just stay together for the childrens sake. Seems a lot easier

Absolutely not imo. I don't see the problem at all? What do you mean by wrong? I don't see one reason why she would balk at that? Makes no sense.

What the fuck is going on in your relationship? I wouldn't want to all go together either..

Fuck this shit. I'll go. I'm dyin to see Monster Jam. I even registered to win some free Monster Truck tix with a local tv station.

She sounds crazy as fuck. Dont you two still go to the gym together? Does she still give you blowies? Ask her whats the real reason she doesnt want to go with you

I actually gently suggested that she sounds a little crazy and she flipped the fuck out. We had been texting back n' forth for about an hour, then when I asked if she was going or not, she stopped replying, so after a while I called her, and she started going off that I was harassing her when she was busy. I know that's not true. she doesn't lift a finger to do anything when she's in my house during the day.

She went with me to the gym about 2-3 times since Xmas, and she may go with me again tonight (you'll know for sure if I instagram an ass pic again).

And she cut off the BJ's around Xmas too.

Also, if she already planned it, she should just go along. If she backs out, shes not backing out on you, shes backing out on the kid. Remind her of that.

Top Bottom