Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it wrong to do something social with your ex?

Who wants the divorce ? It seems you still want to be with her? Idk that's how it's coming off as I read ur post

She left me. I'm not completely opposed to the divorce, but I'm not letting her take the kids while she's acting all bipolar. She also hasn't pushed too hard to get into mediation and get it taken care of. I'm not sure if it's because she's full of shit, or because she doesn't have anywhere to go yet.

I don't think it is at his age.

I agree. If she is staying there and then one of you guys doesn't go all the sudden or backs out when it was planned, I imagine he might take that personally. Like he did something wrong, or the absent parent is mad at him.

She left me. I'm not completely opposed to the divorce, but I'm not letting her take the kids while she's acting all bipolar. She also hasn't pushed too hard to get into mediation and get it taken care of. I'm not sure if it's because she's full of shit, or because she doesn't have anywhere to go yet.

I don't know everything about the relationship but it seems that ur ex is being very shady and taking advantage of u .. If your having to ask her repeatedly to just go with u to a monster truck show with ur kid you shouldn't be so nice and start standing up to her more.. Her behavior isn't right . I know easier said than done and the divorce is taking a toll on u but from what I read your ex wife is being unfair to u

I don't know everything about the relationship but it seems that ur ex is being very shady and taking advantage of u .. If your having to ask her repeatedly to just go with u to a monster truck show with ur kid you shouldn't be so nice and start standing up to her more.. Her behavior isn't right . I know easier said than done and the divorce is taking a toll on u but from what I read your ex wife is being unfair to u

tl;dr

Also, who the fuck are you?

I don't own her. I can't force her to go, and frankly I don't care if she does or not.

I let her stay in the house when I'm not there as we were married/together for a long time, and even though it's all in my name, it's still rightfully hers as well.

I was more shocked that she was so opposed to the fact that I brought it up.

Also, she called to apologize and more of the story came out. A bunch of her single mom friends were toying with the idea of going, so it sounds like she wants to be part of the girls group first. If that's really the case, then I might just take the kid by myself and let her buy her own ticket and tag along with them.

Consider this a fucking divorce

I don't know how old your kiddo is, but if there's going to be tension and a possible "concealed blowup", meaning one of you having shitty body language, words spoken between gritted teeth, or someone just becoming obsessed with their phone for a while, it's going to be a shitty situation and the kid will notice. Q remembers things from over a year ago and she sometimes just springs questions on me that make me stumble over my answers.

You need to start having fun with just you and the kid. Sounds gay, but the healing process you go through is going to involve the both of you, and awkward situations at an impressionable age don't do anyone any good. If your ex is fucked, let her fuck up. Worked for me.

so she;'d rather go with her single mom whore friends than with her own child? thats bullshit

Not really. She wants to take him, but she'd rather go with all the other divorced moms and their kids.

I already told her that I'm taking him, and if she wants to come she's still welcome, but I'm not pushing for it.

Now she wants to meet tomorrow to discuss things.

She says I'm controlling, so I think she's pissed that I played that card.

Top Bottom