Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it wrong to do something social with your ex?

Absolutely not imo. I don't see the problem at all? What do you mean by wrong? I don't see one reason why she would balk at that? Makes no sense.

Well, we bought the tickets around Xmas, when our relationship was still "up in the air" (her words), but as of this last weekend, she decided it's over and she wants to move out completely.

I don't beat her, we don't fight, I don't care that she goes out with friends or stays at her geigh friends house when she wants to get away, so I didn't see any harm in doing a "family day" that was already previously planned.

Fuck this shit. I'll go. I'm dyin to see Monster Jam. I even registered to win some free Monster Truck tix with a local tv station.

It's cheap. Like $35 a ticket for good seats. Just buy the tickets you cheap skate. Don't forget hearing protection. It sounds like WWIII in there.

I'm separated (and eventually getting divorced) from my wife of 8 years (we've been together 12+ years), and we had planned on taking our 5 year old to see Monster Jam on the 19th.

The ex was backing out and asking which one of us was going to take him. I said all 3 of us should still go. I already purchased the tickets. It was for our kid, not us. and she was completely appalled by the suggestion.

She still stays at my house a few times a week, and comes over every day while I'm at work, so she doesn't mind taking advantage of things I have or provide.

Was I out of line to suggest that?

you were spot on. she is loony. going to monster jam with kid is way less commitment than bj.

Well, we bought the tickets around Xmas, when our relationship was still "up in the air" (her words), but as of this last weekend, she decided it's over and she wants to move out completely.

I don't beat her, we don't fight, I don't care that she goes out with friends or stays at her geigh friends house when she wants to get away, so I didn't see any harm in doing a "family day" that was already previously planned.

I don't see the harm. I mean, I can't understand why she wouldn't want her son to see you two doing things together and seeing you two get along as much as possible, for his sake.

She still stays at my house a few times a week, and comes over every day while I'm at work, so she doesn't mind taking advantage of things I have or provide.

Was I out of line to suggest that?

What's with all the confusing behavior bro? Sounds like she takes advantage of you. Does she really want the divorce out I'd is it something her shrink concocted? I know she's been through a lot but you went through the same thing and its not fair her to play mind games with you because of it. Have you talked to her about it?

And no, I don't see a problem with being social for the sake of your kid.

What's with all the confusing behavior bro? Sounds like she takes advantage of you. Does she really want the divorce out I'd is it something her shrink concocted? I know she's been through a lot but you went through the same thing and its not fair her to play mind games with you because of it. Have you talked to her about it?

And no, I don't see a problem with being digital for the sake of your kid.

I let her take advantage of me sometimes. Everything was mine before we were married. The homes, cars, money were all mine. She doesn't even have access to my bank accounts or credit cards.

I let her stay in the house because we've been together so long. I trust her, and I know where she is when she's not here. I don't want to be a total douche and put her out on the street while she's still kind of fucked in the head.

It's weird for some people and not for others. It really depends on how it ended and how good of friends you are now.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom