Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It True? Most PRIMO is Fake?

Only place you get it legal en 100% from Shering Is in Turki..Only contry that still make the drug legal not underground.

Ah I see... I have a lot of sources through thesourcecheck... I can't talk about exact details, but how would I know if they are selling legit shit?

I would not trust ugl primo. Way too expensive and easy to fake. Bayer-schering is good shit.

there is some other good brands out there. But if you do not know your way around then going with Shering primo is a good choice.

Looks like I have a lot of research to do for next years cycle... I just see Primo as the one of the best Steroids ever made... when you look at long term cost / risks ... Plus I am only interested in lean mass.. If I can't get Primo though.. should I just stick to Winstrol?
... And does it matter If I get pills or Injectable?

If I can't get Primo though.. should I just stick to Winstrol?
... And does it matter If I get pills or Injectable?

Boldenone Undecylate (EQ) will give very similar results to primo. Most fake primo will be EQ so if you cant get real primo just run eq instead for similar results.

Schering not the only company that can buy powder Methenolone in either acetate or enanthate. There are many legit places with it. My source of 7 years has always carried it. And works great. I bridge cycles with it

the problem is....unless you have it tested...you won't be able to differentiate the difference between the two? Especially if you are combining a few other products.

Top Bottom