Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to smoke Gonja while juicing???

DAMN!

I actually expected on a forum like this, that if a q about weed came up you all would say: NO!, BAAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!, And all the classic "be healthy" lines...

I`m shocked!

By the way, I`ve tried weed 2 times... Agreed: Better than a gallon of whisky!

(the day afterward..)

KillerLoop said:
I've always noticed after smoking my nipples go soft and puffy and my heart rate goes mad.
Say what?

Quad

Fuck, I feel like a leper now! Am I the only one who doesn't do any of that? I have never tried E & haven't smoked weed in over 10yrs. I occasionaly drink when I'm not on while watching the game on TV or something. It would be my luck, I'd smoke one for the first time in a long time then have an accident at work & lose my job! I definately don't think I could train while stoned, it used to make me lazy as hell when I did smoke. I'm a much bigger fan of weed than I am of alcohol though, alcohol causes waaaay more problems to yourself, family & even people you don't know in the case of drinking & driving.

Wow.....Before I opened this thread i was thinking about all the damn flames this guy was going to get. Some of these responses really surprised me. I just transferred colleges and have yet to find a stoner friend, let alone someone that lifts weights. Kind of a "nerdy" school I guess.
Anyway, I like to burn one right after I get out of the gym. I get horrible munchies. Luckily Mc Donalds has those $1 chicken sandwiches. I used to be on the wake and bake program, but i don't do shit once I get stoned. I don't really put a limit on it. If I have everything taken care of like homework, etc... I'll just have a day were I bake out and play XBox. Unfortunatly I don't have many of those days. Great Thread.

supertech69 said:
Fuck, I feel like a leper now! Am I the only one who doesn't do any of that? I have never tried E & haven't smoked weed in over 10yrs. I occasionaly drink when I'm not on while watching the game on TV or something. It would be my luck, I'd smoke one for the first time in a long time then have an accident at work & lose my job! I definately don't think I could train while stoned, it used to make me lazy as hell when I did smoke. I'm a much bigger fan of weed than I am of alcohol though, alcohol causes waaaay more problems to yourself, family & even people you don't know in the case of drinking & driving.

ahh dont feel like that bro, im with ya

i think weed is cool here and there, but never on a regular basis.

weed makes me lazy as fuck and dumb as hell

like i said here and there is cool

Top Bottom