Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to smoke Gonja while juicing???

Damn there are alot of potheads on this board. i smoke only on the weekends...i can't smoke and train though, you guys are fuckin crazy that do :eek:

I can't smoke and train. I'm burnt after 30-35 minutes and want to go eat and or relax. Afterwards is a good bonus. I used to smoke 4-5 times a day now only 1 or 2 times per week...if that. Doesn't hurt your training as long as you get your workout done before smoking.

I enjoy taking a big rip in the parking lot before walking into the gym. By the time I'm ready to pump, I can concentrate so much better and work out so much harder than sober. Just keep a gallow of water handy cause the cotten-mouth sucks.

Didn't arnold smoke after big workouts to "relax the muscles" ... Clinton would be proud ...

ARNOLD FOR PRES IN 2008!

yeah seriously..how the fuck do you guys train and smoke? The only thing that gets a workout when i smoke is my forearms from lifting blunts and my thumbs from playing video games

You guys are smoking some weak shit if you train right after smoking.

Not a big fan myself, maybe 2-3 times a month if that. I usually drink (4-5 drinks) once or twice a month and drop E every 3-4 months on special occassions. That's about it for me.

I smoke before I lift, but not b4 boxing. And trust me it aint weak. I was wondering where you guys find these "vaporizers"??? Also, there is some studies that show that mild marijuana smoking is actually a bronchodilator.

KOArtist said:
I smoke before I lift, but not b4 boxing. And trust me it aint weak. I was wondering where you guys find these "vaporizers"??? Also, there is some studies that show that mild marijuana smoking is actually a bronchodilator.

your local headshop or search around online...

Top Bottom