Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to smoke Gonja while juicing???

I smoke before the gym because I find it gives me way increased focus. I smoke after to help the pain out from the incredible pumps. Especially late cycle Dbol pumps. It may not be good for you lungs, but it's great for recovery.

i sometimes smoke a bowl of dro before i do arms it helps me concentrate on hitting them with all i got, as far as weed causes gyno my dad has mild gyno and he says its from 30yrs of smoking pot...to each their own

I was going to answer this question.......but then I got high :)

i have not blazed in 6 weeks............. and its KILLING ME.. but gotta et a diff job withn the next two weeks so i had to let my body clean out

I smoke in moderation, and using a bong or vaporizer saves your lungs some damage. It definitely helps me get my calories up and relieve stress. Sometimes I will prepare some form of high protein meal before I smoke.

I only smoke 3 times a week MAX. Even if I wasn't too busy to do it more often, I still can't justify spending all that money.

cheap vaporizors will ruin good weed. go ahead and splurge, itll last you a long ass time.

Top Bottom