Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it just me, or is it hard as hell to drink a gallon of water everyday?

Live in the desert, take ephedrine. You'll be sucking down 2 gallons a day.

When its colder out its tougher to do.

It IS hard to drink a gallon of plain old no taste water... but, I can drink almost a gallon of crystal light flavored water a day.

ive been filling up a gallon every morning and trying to get it down but it seems i get only halfway done by 9pm and have to start chugging lol

I drink anywhere from 1/2 a gallon to 3/4 of a gallon during my workout, then i have another gallon at home mixed with 1 container of crystal light and ill drink 3/4 to 1 gallon of that per day.

Fu@k yea!! It's hard as Fak! I can go maybe 3days most doing it and I have to force myself like chugging it all in the morning to get it over with. Try smart water or Fiji. It's not heavy and doesn't have a dry taste like arrowhead so it goes down easy w/o no hassle.

Fu@k yea!! It's hard as Fak! I can go maybe 3days most doing it and I have to force myself like chugging it all in the morning to get it over with. Try smart water or Fiji. It's not heavy and doesn't have a dry taste like arrowhead so it goes down easy w/o no hassle.

Im not paying extra money for this, its water i put the jug in the sink and fill it up.

Lol, I always have a glass filled and everytime I look at it, I chug some. Go through a ton of water during workout.
Not that bad.

I guess i will become one of these d-bags that takes a gallon of water everywhere to make sure i drink it all.

When im at work ill refill a 20 ounce every 45min and drink it during that time. Now that my body is used to that amount of water i get insanley thirsty if i dont get 20 ounces every 45 min.

So once your body adjusts hormones to a higher water intake you will have no problem getting the water down.

Top Bottom