Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it just me, or is it hard as hell to drink a gallon of water everyday?

1 gal whole milk:
204 grams sugar
128 grams fat
124 grams protein

Same amount of sugar and fat as 8 cups of icecream, add 2 scoops of casein to the ice cream and you have the same nutrient brake down as the milk.

You wouldn't eat 8 cups ice cream a day, so why do the milk?

ill stick to beef and chicken

its not glucose though, and its very anabolic. And its easy to chug down. high protein, and if youre like me you stay ripped no matter how much you drink :)

1 gal whole milk:
204 grams sugar
128 grams fat
124 grams protein

Same amount of sugar and fat as 8 cups of icecream, add 2 scoops of casein to the ice cream and you have the same nutrient brake down as the milk.

You wouldn't eat 8 cups ice cream a day, so why do the milk?

ill stick to beef and chicken

Milk is one of the best choices for gaining mass. it also builds strong bones, great source of calories, the saturated fat helps raise testosterone levels, good source of protein. the sugar is lactose, its not table sugar like they add in ice cream and soda. milk is anabolic. its just as good as red meat, imo.

im at 1/2 a gallon a day so far, slowly upping it. and milk makes crappy protein powder taste better.

testosterone enenthate helps raise my test levels

enjoy your milk guys

Hahaha, just wait til you come off, itll leave you with less testosterone then you started with. Enjoy eating chicken 5 times per day. when i can just drink 16oz of milk and get more calories then 8oz of chicken.

BTW, this fool is 20 years old.

Hahaha, just wait til you come off, itll leave you with less testosterone then you started with. Enjoy eating chicken 5 times per day. when i can just drink 16oz of milk and get more calories then 8oz of chicken.

BTW, this fool is 20 years old.

the calories from the 16 oz whole milk (288cals) will not be used the same way as calories from 8oz chicken (336 cals)

this 20 yr old fool did a natural show this may at 6foot 200lbs and won. he's now doing second cycle after his first bulk which got him from 200 lbs to 265lbs. He's at 243 12%. he might know a little something about training and diet and aas.

theres no reason for this to head the direction its going. we disagree on the quality of milk thats all.

the calories from the 16 oz whole milk (288cals) will not be used the same way as calories from 8oz chicken (336 cals)

this 20 yr old fool did a natural show this may at 6foot 200lbs and won. he's now doing second cycle after his first bulk which got him from 200 lbs to 265lbs. He's at 243 12%. he might know a little something about training and diet and aas.

16oz of whole milk is 300 calories (150 calories per 8oz serving), 8oz of chicken breast (tysons or purdue and almost every other chicken breast ive bought) has 24g of protein per 4oz serving, and 120 calories per serving.

all im saying is, milk has so many benefits including extra calories that are easy to consume. for example, after a big meal, you can wash it down with a glass of milk for more calories. it seems like you want to keep bodyfat around 10% or so while putting on mass hence the reason why you prefer chicken steak and fish only. but imo, to put on alot o mass, you need to eat alot of food and calories and eating too clean in the off season is cutting your gains short.

i have no problem with drinking tons of water, but going to take a piss every 15minutes it's what pisses me off. lol

Top Bottom