Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it impossible for me to gain weight???

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
AHHHHHHHHHHH annoyed. I've been trying to gain weight for a while now. I eat like crazy usually 4 meals a day and I still gain nothing. I'm stuck at this 120 pound mark. Somone give me a diet that will work and I'll do it. please!

first off, you should eat 6-8 times a day. Focus on oatmeal,brown rice,potatoes,red meat,turkey,chicken,fish-you'll surely gain weight if you eat 6-8 meals a day made up of these things

Buy a copy of Corinne Netzer's "Complete Book of Food Counts" or something similar. Write down everything you eat for a week and divide it by seven. If you neither gained nor lost weight, this is maintenance. Start adding 500 calories to your daily calories each week until you start gaining. I wouldn't worry too much about eating clean. Just keep protein at a minimum of 1g/lb of body weight and eat everything in sight. Try to keep junk food to a reasonable level. Make sure you're training hard. You WILL gain weight.

that's it.....take the time to sit down and right out your meals for the day,6-7 meals spaced out....every 2 hours,use red meats,egg whites,fish,chicken,turkey,tuna,potatoes,oatmeal,brown rice,wheat bread,.....hell eat everything....you have to write it down to see how many calories you are gettin,then up em'....;)

Devon,

Listen to the advice you have been given. I didn't think I would ever put on weight. Now after a year of hard training and diet I am up 20 lbs. It can be done. EAT,, EAT, EAT!

P-bear

two things:
1 - about 2-4 lbs of red meat a day
2- about a gallon to a gallon and a half of whole milk a day

it will work....... make sure you eat a lot of potatoes and eggs too.

it may not be healthy........ but you said grow not stay at 120lbs

i wrestled in highschool a mere 3 years ago at 141 lbs...... now im 255..........

its simple...... eat till your gonna explode....... breathe........ eat some more........ i doubt you are eating enough red meat,eggs,milk, and potatoes.......... i bet your eating things like chicken, turkey, fish..... skim milk......

plus if your that small.......... try a bowl of ice cream(a bowl that would make the meak run for the hills) and a glass of whole milk.

you metabolizm is fat...... you need a little junk to slow it down so you can gain.......... but eat it at night so that your body gets the quality nutrition first.

X

4 meals a day is far from crazy, and I doubt your taking in enough calories to gain weight just mu $.02

Top Bottom