Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing the top Gynecomastia Surgeon in the country.

superdave said:
Cost of gynecomastia surgery?

Give them a call and find out.

Its a free consult and he guarantees his work. In 5yrs not a single patient has ever had the Gyno come back...

He is THE BEST surgeon for Gynecomastia surgery. Performs more than any other surgeon in the USA.

Watch this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZpLjpiatoc

-

Big Rick Rock said:
Give them a call and find out.

Its a free consult and he guarantees his work. In 5yrs not a single patient has ever had the gynecomastia come back...

He is THE BEST surgeon for Gynecomastia surgery. Performs more than any other surgeon in the USA.

Watch this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZpLjpiatoc

-

Good vid! It brings back memories lol

He makes a good point on the scars too. Mine are invisible and were made right under the aureole.

The Old Vet said:
Good vid! It brings back memories lol

He makes a good point on the scars too. Mine are invisible and were made right under the aureole.
isnt there a gyno surgery where the actual glands are removed so that gyno can never come back?

superdave said:
isnt there a gynecomastia surgery where the actual glands are removed so that gynecomastia can never come back?

Yes there is, but removing the whole gland will give you a divot on your nipple. If the whole gland is removed it will give you an indentation on your nip, if not enough is taken out, it will come back over time.

The right amount has to be taken out for correction of gynecomastia, while leaving enough gland tissue as to not deform the nipple. Still, enough of the gland has to be taken out so that what is left will not be enough to cause the condition to come back...

This is why I brought Dr. Blau here, the guy knows just how to achieve the wanted results and he guarantees his work.

in those pics i couldn't even really seen the gyno.
i thought gyno was more noticeable

doc's pretty close to where i grew up...

need to get my gyno done this year. will probably fly home and give him a shot. pics look good

Top Bottom