Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing the top Gynecomastia Surgeon in the country.

Fellas-

From someone who has been on this board for years and already had one gyno surgery done , I can tell you first hand that Dr. Blau is incredible ! He gives you a consultation and then says let me know what you want to do. He doesnt pressure you to do anything. He leaves it up to you, since he has so many peole come to him.

His staff is very very inviting. They make you feel like you are there for a routine checkup. The minute you walk into his office, you feel very comfortable. Just the way it is setup, the friendliness of the ladies at the front desk is the best.

You go into the pre-op room, ask a few questions...walk into the operating room, get your local and you are out. When you wake, it seems like it was five minutes. You are a little sore, depending on what things you have had done. (If gyno, then not too sore.)

Dr. Blau is so calm and confident, as is the rest of the staff, due to the thousands of surgeries they perform, you will not feel any stress minus your natural concern of the procedure itself. I felt like i was going to get a checkup with my local doctor, it was that easy.

For anyone who is thinking of doing the surgery, I strongly reccomend you make the trip to White Plains as it is well worth the results you will obtain. He is not overly expensive, but is not the cheapest, but you have to ask yourself...it is your body, don't you want the best thing for it, not something that you can get done for a 15% discount, only to pay the price in the long run? This is not a car or a UG product to roll the dice on and hope to get "good results", when having this done, you want it done 100% correctly and done by the best, as it will last forever ! Don't take chances to save a few bucks.

The area around the nipple blends in, so a little massaging of that area and if you beliee in Viatmin E oil or other things, then use it is as well, but even my first one, I never had a scar as it blends.

Re: Gynecomastia Surgeon in New York.

he's obviously worked with alot of top name pro's. Definitely knows what he's doing and for what purpose!

themacster said:
Fellas-

From someone who has been on this board for years and already had one gyno surgery done , I can tell you first hand that Dr. Blau is incredible ! He gives you a consultation and then says let me know what you want to do. He doesnt pressure you to do anything. He leaves it up to you, since he has so many peole come to him.

His staff is very very inviting. They make you feel like you are there for a routine checkup. The minute you walk into his office, you feel very comfortable. Just the way it is setup, the friendliness of the ladies at the front desk is the best.

You go into the pre-op room, ask a few questions...walk into the operating room, get your local and you are out. When you wake, it seems like it was five minutes. You are a little sore, depending on what things you have had done. (If gyno, then not too sore.)

Dr. Blau is so calm and confident, as is the rest of the staff, due to the thousands of surgeries they perform, you will not feel any stress minus your natural concern of the procedure itself. I felt like i was going to get a checkup with my local doctor, it was that easy.

For anyone who is thinking of doing the surgery, I strongly reccomend you make the trip to White Plains as it is well worth the results you will obtain. He is not overly expensive, but is not the cheapest, but you have to ask yourself...it is your body, don't you want the best thing for it, not something that you can get done for a 15% discount, only to pay the price in the long run? This is not a car or a UG product to roll the dice on and hope to get "good results", when having this done, you want it done 100% correctly and done by the best, as it will last forever ! Don't take chances to save a few bucks.

The area around the nipple blends in, so a little massaging of that area and if you beliee in Viatmin E oil or other things, then use it is as well, but even my first one, I never had a scar as it blends.

i agree--why risk surgery by anyone but a doc like Br. Blau with a proven track record and the endorsement of so many happy patients who are alos bros on this board

Top Bottom