Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Instant Lump on my ass!

decem said:
listen asshole.. i read your post. in fact i fucking quoted it. you told him to "take a benadryl particularly if it itches or is discolored at all" and you said that "abcesses resulting from infection usually don't occur right away" (1st - an abcess is an infection dickhead and 2nd - an infection doesn't occurr right away either).

listen little boy.. i've drawn thousands of blood samples (for tests such as HIV, CBC, Hematocrit, lipid profiles).
i've given thousands of subcutaneous, intra-muscular, intra-dermal injections. i've given 1cc shots of benadryl and epinephrine in the back of a hummer doing 30 through rough terrain while one of marines throat swelled shut due yo anaphylactic reaction caused by a centipede bite. i've sewn closed sutures on faces, fingers, hands, assess - both in the field and in garrison. i've given IV's to marines in the back of a hummer as they thrashed around calling me "mom" because their brain was frying due to their core temperature rising above 105 degrees. and i've done hundreds of I&D's on people who've had cellulitis on every concievable part of their body (it's a comm9on symptom of marine training due to days/weeks of hard training with no showers).

cellulitis doesn't happen in a matter of seconds, minutes, or hours you dick. and it's a subcutaneous hematoma you fucking idiot.

don't ever question my medical knowledge because you will lose.
You don't read very well and your facts are sketchy at best. Reread fuckhead, look up the definition of cellulitis and go time an allergic reaction. What are you a Nurses Aide or some kind of fucking Orderly? Sewing up jarheads doesn't make you a Allergist.

Quote from Decem: "1st - an abcess is an infection dickhead"

Now you're just making up shit. They are not one in the same genius. An infection can result in an abscess but can manifest itself in other ways also.

ab·scess (bss)
n.
A localized collection of pus in part of the body, formed by tissue disintegration and surrounded by an inflamed area.

Send me a PM if you want to keep this shit going instead of us polluting the board anymore with this nonsense.

you're an idiot that tries to insist he knows what he's talking about because he read a fucking dictionary

listen coolness - what do you think would cause a collection of pus? pus is a collection of white blood cells and other constituents of the blood that flock to the site of an INFECTION to fight that INFECTION, so then an abcess is a type of INFECTION.

i have treated an packed many abcesses/cysts. i have also treated numerous allergic reactions.. so would obviously know how long the various types take to develop and what the symptoms and treatments of such reactions are.

PimpnAintEasy said:
Some guys react allergically to injections and would swell or have cellulitus very soon after injection.

THIS IS WRONG - you will not develop cellulitis "very soon after an injection." cellulitis takes days to develop. you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. as i've said, i have treated hundreds of cases of cellulitis dipshit.

and know i won't send you a pm, i'll call you a dipshit and a liar in front of the board so they know not to trust any medical advice you TRY to give because you read a fucking dictionary.

once again - don't try giving medical advice when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Thanks for the info bros,
I am pretty sure I just went through a vein. It is barely swollen this morning. There is a purple bruise around the injection site.

You went through a vein and had some internal bleeding. Its no big deal. Its like a bruise. It will go away pretty quick.

Both an abcess and cellulitis are infections that take days in some cases weeks to pronounce themselves. An allerigic reaction can occur within the first minute and in some cases prove fatal in minutes. It is not uncommon to have an allerigic to a shot.

Top Bottom