Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury Recovery Cycle Advice

Macken1337

I am currently 8 weeks postop of reconstructive knee surgery and ready to get back in shape. I have only done a few cycles 4 or 5 years ago when I was 21 and used dbol/deca with no side affects and good gains. Now I have way more body fat, my waist went from 33 to 36 in just 6 months. I ordered 200 10mg dbol, 40 4mg albuterol, 40 1mg arimidex and 1 bottle of clomid i think 10 50mg tabs. I am not sure if i should do the albuterol first once im able to run to slim down all this fat while getting back into shape then start my cycle. I was wanting to do a 8 week cycle of about 20mg a day with 30mg a day max in the middle. Any advice on when to take each and dosage advice would be greatly appreciated I am an amateur that can make it to the gym everday for an hour and half.

Can I get some stats

Bf

Btw if u have high bf I would not cycle get and if ur older ur compound choices suck !

If u just had knee surgery u need compounds to heal not dbol and the other crap u have Ijs u can have a great cycle for recovery if u really read and learn

But if ur at a high bf u need to do some work on ur own first !

Im 28 and have lifted all my life except for the last 4 years. I just stayed fit playing sports and running with some push ups and situps. I am unsure of my body fat i have probably a 2 inch layer on my stomach now im 5 11 203lbs. Im not trying to get crazy swole just get a boost to get me motivated again.

I am not going to start my cycle for probably 2 months so i have time to add to it. The best results i had was when i ran deca/dbol starting with 1cc deca w 15 mg dbol up to 1.5 and 25mg dbol in the middle. I see alot of ppl dissing dbol but its pretty much all i know and wouldnt know if anything is better. I have already starting my strict diet and can start lifting this week when i get my functional knee brace.

As much as I know u don't wanna hear this ima have to say it šŸ˜¬

Hold off on ur cycle for a good 6 months

Use this time right now after ur surgery to get ur body back into the swing of things

Loose some fat prime ur muscles with full range of motion lifts to really get everything ready and back in the swing of things

I honestly would recommend for ur cycle test only ... Even though u have had some experience I think that u have a bit more to learn and a test cycle can really give u some nice gains
But I would get lean first .. I know it's hard with a knee surgery .!

But when I was injured I would get a sand ball like 30 lbs and sit down and slam the shit outta that thing for like 30 min sets of 20 and holy shit I was beat ( great cardio)

Stick around on here and read learn and soak up into for ur cycle but get ur body at least primed .... For ur cycle

I think if u want to ad deca in at a low dose that could really help ur knee! My Buddie had a injury and had a full knee replacement and deca cut his recovery time down dramatically!!!

I dont mind waiting to start im curious about the albuterol though if anyone has any experience with it for cutting weight

Dbol, and Deca mask injuries, they actually do not heal anything. What you need is collagen synthesis and the only thing that does that is GH.

If you have the money and can guarantee you're getting pharma grade get yourself some GH.

Im not trying to heal my new ligament faster just to recover from my muscle loss and weight gain. I plan on doing 2 or 3 cycles total to get a nice body again not trying to be a body builder or professional athlete. I use to always be fit and proud to take my shirt off but I let myself go when i got married and getting hurt made it worse. My wife is smoking hot and I feel like a slob now lol

Top Bottom