Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important

sek3o1

does ne one know if the military test for steriods??? I ship for boot camp nov 3!!! i Currently taking 250 mgs of deca, and 500 mgs of sust a week. ive gained 15 pounds of quailty muscle so far and don't wan to get off of it if i don't have too! I would also like to re take them as soon as i get out of boot camp but i'm not sure if thats possible. I kno david henery and leo ingrim take roids. so they must not test??

sek3o1,
Here is a link to a thread on military drug testing.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-law/military-drug-tests-595900.html

I wouldn't worry about it. Yes the military will drug test you. Most recruits get tested 3 times before they leave Boot camp, and Advanced training. But the U.S. military is primary only concerned with recreational drug.

Also have you given consideration to doing P.C.T.? Don't plan on bringing any gear to training with you because they will do a contraband check on you and all of your fellow recruits when you first arrive. IMHO, go "all natural" while you are in training. You simply do not have the time, or the proper environment to be using gear of any type while in your initial training.

p.s. I thank you for your service.

beachhead06 said:
sek3o1,
Here is a link to a thread on military drug testing.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-law/military-drug-tests-595900.html

I wouldn't worry about it. Yes the military will drug test you. Most recruits get tested 3 times before they leave Boot camp, and Advanced training. But the U.S. military is primary only concerned with recreational drug.

Also have you given consideration to doing P.C.T.? Don't plan on bringing any gear to training with you because they will do a contraband check on you and all of your fellow recruits when you first arrive. IMHO, go "all natural" while you are in training. You simply do not have the time, or the proper environment to be using gear of any type while in your initial training.

p.s. I thank you for your service.

right on.. and forget about any training you do before you enlist should be cardio, cardio, cardio, and go in as light as possible..

remember the guy with upper body strength gets to carry the m-60 on those long marches..

thanks for your dedication as well..

well thanks for the info, i am doing clomid for pct with zinc and tetris o boost back my natural test lvls.

thebadguy54 said:
Uncle Sam should juice up the entire Army on the house.

I second that shit...lol...but they only test for rec. drugs...way too expensive to test for roids unless of course you crush your bunkies skull with your barehands for no reason!!!

I don't see why they would even care about roid use.

After all they are breeding killers.

...The killers they breed might as well be strong.

Top Bottom