Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm the king of absent-mindedness. Read this if you want to ROTFLYAO!!

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I had a flat tire today. I had hell getting that tire off. Even with my 220 lbs standing on the lug wrench, I couldn't get this damn lug nut off. I had to take a hammer to the lug wrench and spent about 30 minutes before I finally got it off... (It's hot as hell outside and I'm drenched in sweat). Then I jacked the car up and the jack gave way and I had to do it again. Finally... I get the car jacked up, take the tire off... only to realize that I had taken the wrong tire off!! What a fucking airhead.. So now, I jack the car up again.. only to realize that i forgot to loosen the lug nuts... So in short, it took me nearly an hour to change a flat tire and I was fucking spent from the heat when I was done... Go ahead and laugh. :)

LOL...I usually just lift the hood and look pitiful and some man stops and changes it for me.

I know the feeling...you're in a rush of panic and just want to finish that ish...happens to the best of us.

Top Bottom