Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm the king of absent-mindedness. Read this if you want to ROTFLYAO!!

swole said:
I know the feeling...you're in a rush of panic and just want to finish that ish...happens to the best of us.
but the wrong tire???
Biteme..........as big as you are you could pick up the car and put it on the jack!! :worried: lol

That's what I love about Chevrolet Roadside assistance. They have the 4500lb jacks and all...

biteme said:
I had a flat tire today. I had hell getting that tire off. Even with my 220 lbs standing on the lug wrench, I couldn't get this damn lug nut off. I had to take a hammer to the lug wrench and spent about 30 minutes before I finally got it off... (It's hot as hell outside and I'm drenched in sweat). Then I jacked the car up and the jack gave way and I had to do it again. Finally... I get the car jacked up, take the tire off... only to realize that I had taken the wrong tire off!! What a fucking airhead.. So now, I jack the car up again.. only to realize that i forgot to loosen the lug nuts... So in short, it took me nearly an hour to change a flat tire and I was fucking spent from the heat when I was done... Go ahead and laugh. :)

gjohnson5 said:
That's what I love about Chevrolet Roadside assistance. They have the 4500lb jacks and all...

I had a Walmart special, plus I had to change it in my driveway, which is dirt/gravel.

Top Bottom