Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you had the choice between....

Why has JH1 been deleting his posts after they get quoted today? Is this some new trend I'm unaware of?

:cow:

samoth said:
Why has JH1 been deleting his posts after they get quoted today? Is this some new trend I'm unaware of?

Do a screen shot so I can see what it looks like for a mod when I delete a post.

I told a mod who G - H was, but I have a feeling a bunch of mods may have found out when I posted something from her under JH1 then had delete the post... when i should have just edited it.

jh1 said:
Do a screen shot so I can see what it looks like for a mod when I delete a post.

I told a mod who G - H was, but I have a feeling a bunch of mods may have found out when I posted something from her under JH1 then had delete the post... when i should have just edited it.

It looks almost exactly the same as when a person is on your ignore list. So it's pretty obvious.

I didn't know who's alter GH was, but different mods know different stuff. I don't always care enough to bother asking others, and'll just let it ride. Although I pretty much know who knew, I don't think this person told anyone else.

jd_uk said:
1. Looking very attractive (i.e. way above average in the eyes of most people) and getting lots of attention

OR

2. Being supremely fit, very athletic and healthy (way above average) but not necessarily so attractive.

Which would you choose? It can't be both.

Definately 2 for me but wondering what others would say.

2, having good health is the most important. I would give up my stunning drop dead sexy hot as hell good looks anyday to just to have my health

;-)

Top Bottom