Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you had the choice between....

The question makes no sense. If you are generally way above average in looks, you would have to be pretty fit.

Therefore, choosing 1 is a no brainer.

Maybe I'm missing the point.

heatherrae said:
The question makes no sense. If you are generally way above average in looks, you would have to be pretty fit.

Therefore, choosing 1 is a no brainer.

Maybe I'm missing the point.

well ur fat and ugly... so there.

Err...

I meant deliciously hawt and fit...

(Prolly shouldn't call prego fat and ugly... wrath)

jd_uk said:
1. Looking very attractive (i.e. way above average in the eyes of most people) and getting lots of attention

OR

2. Being supremely fit, very athletic and healthy (way above average) but not necessarily so attractive.

Which would you choose? It can't be both.

Definately 2 for me but wondering what others would say.
well if you're way above average looking, you dont usually get that way by being unhealthy or unfit - so I'm going to say your survey lack validity. thanks.

:)

jd_uk said:
1. Looking very attractive (i.e. way above average in the eyes of most people) and getting lots of attention

OR

2. Being supremely fit, very athletic and healthy (way above average) but not necessarily so attractive.

I'm lucky, I'm 1 and 2.....plus 3..... smart on top of it all. :)

jd_uk said:

OR

I will answer from a woman's perspective: we do not get *the option* of being ugly and still having a man attracted to us.

Ever hear the expression "buttah face"? Ever heard it applied to a man?

Not...

So do you mean avg body + really attractive face vs. great body ugly face? If so I'd probably have to say option 1. In reality it's the obvious choice because you can work out and have the best of both worlds. In your hypothetical situation I'd still have choose option 1.

i think most people workout to get a nicer body so they can be more attractive? but if ur already extremly attractive what does it matter?

2. ( I don't give a shit about being a pretty boy)

javaguru said:
I'm lucky, I'm 1 and 2.....plus 3..... smart on top of it all. :)

And very modest. You're a cool dude and all but damn are you in love with yourself. :)

Top Bottom