Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you had the choice between....

jd_uk

1. Looking very attractive (i.e. way above average in the eyes of most people) and getting lots of attention

OR

2. Being supremely fit, very athletic and healthy (way above average) but not necessarily so attractive.

Which would you choose? It can't be both.

Definately 2 for me but wondering what others would say.

Well, the problem here is that you can be 1 and work to also be 2 eventually. Plus, if you're a chick and "fit & athletic", you're still gonna get tons of attention even if you're a butterface. Especially if you're a fuckpig.

KillahBee said:
Well, the problem here is that you can be 1 and work to also be 2 eventually. Plus, if you're a chick and "fit & athletic", you're still gonna get tons of attention even if you're a butterface. Especially if you're a fuckpig.

yep. my thoughts exactly.

stupid question

calveless wonder said:
yep. my thoughts exactly.

stupid question

Not a stupid question at all imo. Apart from the reason i said "it can't be both"!.... the reason being that in many ways it is untrue that you can be both. Yes you can be attractive and very physically fit but also it's true that many women lust over guys who to them looks very fit and attractive but in actual fact aren't. You could put an olympic caliber athlete next to some bodybuilder with bigger muscles and a pretty face and the average women would probably prefer the bodybuilders looks if she was being honest...she'd also probably think that the bodybuilder was fitter because women are usually hopeless when asessing if a man is physically strong and fit.

Again with women, often the very fittest and most athletic aren't too attarctive to the average person...although there are exceptions.

or how about this, #1- be extremely attractive and jacked and get lots of pussy OR
#2- ugly as fuck, kind of fat, but rich as hell.

Top Bottom