Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If using HCG post cycle, when do you pin HCG after last aas injection?

SuperStrong

High End Bro
Platinum
*Week 1-5 - dbol 50mg, test prop 100mg eod kickstart
*Week 1-15+ - Proviron 40-80mg
*Week 1-15 Test enth 500mg (devided to 250mg mon/thurs)
*Week 1-15 Eq enth 600mg (devided to 300mg mon/thurs)
*Week 1-15 Mast enanthate 400mg (devided to 200mg mon/thurs)
~Week 11-16 - Considering putting in Anavar

I don't have HCG on hand right now so that's why I am going to use a post-cycle HCG method.

Or, I probably can get a hold of hcg around week 13, if that would be better to start sooner than later. If you feel that's the case, please advise.

Anyway, if using HCG post-cycle, when is the best time to use it? Do you wait until the steroid has cleared the body? So in this case Test enth would take 2 weeks to clear but Equipose would take 3 weeks, right? So do I start HCG after 3 weeks of last injection when Eq clears?

Also, I'm a bit unsure of dosage, how many times to inject and how many days spaced apart.

Please advise, thanks guys!

Superstrong

Hey dude hcg should be used during not after cycle. If you use it after cycle it will keep your system suppressed. Use It during cycle to keep LH stimulated.

I'm mid cycle right now, and not going to have hcg until near the end. So that's why I was wondering about what exactly is the post cycle HCG protocol (how long to wait after last inject, dosage, how many times, how many days spaced apart). I probably can get a hold of HCG on week 12-13, so I may have the option of starting 2-3 weeks before cycle ends (again, last inject of test/mast/eq is on week 15).

I know on-cycle HCG is popular right now, but post cycle HCG has been used successfully too and wasn't that the way they did it back in the day? And I know Nelson recomends HCG injects post cycle instead of on-cycle use. I'm just not sure what exactly is the best way to go about using HCG post cycle.

Post cycle blasts are still used but really if you get it 3 wks to finishing cycle start it then run it at 500iu every 3.5 days till the end of cycle. If your testes have filled back out, then leave it alone till you have bloods done to see if nat. production comes back. If at end of cycle after including hcg your testes have not filled up then you can try a posr cycle blast. That is running 500 ius every day for 10 days. Then leave it alone and gave bloods run after a couple of wks to see where you are at. But really hcg is still suppressive and really should not be ran post. Three wks should puff up your testes. If on hrt then post blast usage is great because your still on just on smaller doses. But it's suppressive and after cycle that's the last thing you want going on. You want to start natty produce back ASAP.

HCG mimics LH however it is not the real thing my friend and should be used in weeks leading up to pct and on cycle etc. If you get it in week 12/13 than that's fine bro. What I would do is this: get some hcgenerate and run this on cycle right now to lessen suppression, when your HCG arrives say week 13, you can then run it at 500ius e3days from week 14 to your pct start and you should be good.

The research/protocols iv seen on hcg tends to suggest that lower dosed and more frequent injections are best, so smaller dosages and more frequent pinning is superior compared to shooting one huge dose once a week(s).

Sounds like right there is your plan. Last three wks of cycle then leave it be unless you need blast at end to plump up. Really no post cycle dude you will have a better and faster recovery without the hcg suppressing what you are trying to accomplish.

Top Bottom