Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal bi workout?

Your bis will never grow doing all that!!! Stop working them right away, give them 2 weeks off and start the intermediate 5x5 and follow those rules, no clusterfucking please! You might wanna incorporate chin-ups to that program.

With all the pulling and pressing your arms will grow, as long as eat and rest properly.

You will probably keep doing it all wrong, but at least we tried to point you on the right direction! Oh it might not be that impressive but I'm an original small bone structure 5 10 110lbs ecto, now 193lb and not working arms over 2 months (they are close to 17 inches...) maybe squatting and deadlifting, pressing and rowing do work after all... just saying

Can you give me a quick run down of the 5x5? Thanks.

No worries. Just make sure you stick to it. Try and get some additional advice from some of the older bro's so they can help you along the way. And dont mess around with weights, sets, reps or exercises if your on 5x5

As the others have said your big compound movements will add the most size and are the cornerstone of a good program.

Most of my friends that complain about their biceps overlook the fact that they have no legs and back. Squats, Deadlifts, Bench and Rows. Build your program around these. If you want to hit your biceps on back day or something do a couple of sets of reverse barbell curls as heavy as you can.

Top Bottom