Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i want to ride one of those mechanical bulls!!

Bigsatan13 said:

:devil:
Making lots of friends today aren't you? Keep up your stupid bullshit and the mods will ban you. Go to bed Captain Queerbait!:biggrin:

oh no!!! the mods will ban me? what a pathetic pussy you are. your just another faggot that takes everything on the internet seriously, like its your life. your cocksucking father will be proud of you.

KAYNE said:

I WASNT REFERRING TO YOU. THAT IS AN INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN SUPER AND I.

KAYNE

I like inside jokes. Kayne, Instead of the derogatory email...what if you and I go kick his selfish ass :mad:

Sorry Super...I will behave also :redhot:

General G-Spot said:

oh no!!! the mods will ban me? what a pathetic pussy you are. your just another faggot that takes everything on the internet seriously, like its your life. your cocksucking father will be proud of you.

Another internet tough guy. Go fuck yourself asshole. I would love to see you run your mouth like that while I was standing in front of you.

Hannibal said:

I like inside jokes. Kayne, Instead of the derogatory email...what if you and I go kick his selfish ass :mad:

Sorry Super...I will behave also :redhot:

HANNIBAL

THAT MAY BE HARD FOR YOU AND I TO DO.

KAYNE

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I JUST SAW THE NEW LEVI COMMERCIAL WITH THE MECHANICAL BULL!!!

KAYNE

Bigsatan13 said:

Another internet tough guy. Go fuck yourself asshole. I would love to see you run your mouth like that while I was standing in front of you.

its funny how this guy calls me an internet tough guy yet he's bold enough to talk about how i would be intimidated by him or something if i saw him. you should have kept the battle of wits going bsatan, instead of pussy out of it.

General G-Spot said:

its funny how this guy calls me an internet tough guy yet he's bold enough to talk about how i would be intimidated by him or something if i saw him. you should have kept the battle of wits going bsatan, instead of pussy out of it.

:devil:
I never said you would be intimidated by me if you saw me. I said if you were standing in front of me, face to face , I would never let you talk your bullshit about me or any of my family members. Usually the people who use the word "intimidated" are the ones who are just that. Just like the ones who tell you they're not scared. A battle of wits? You're unarmed! Go back to your "homies" and you can tell each other "your mother" jokes. Tell us another story about all the pussy you don't get.

holy moly. you know a lot about people on the internet, you should be proud. i hear thats a cool thing. its funny how you probably meet up with all your goth and satan loving friends and tell them how they should really join up here cus its cool to have internet friends. "hey lex, put down that burning cross and take down this internet address, theres this chat board where we can put a little devil smiley in all our posts, its so underworld."

Supergirl go to colorado cafe in watchung...Its right off of 22 near the blue star shopping center...They have one of those mechanical bulls there and in the summer they have bikini bull riding...its a big hick place but i bet if we get a few normal people to show up we can kick some ass.

Top Bottom