Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i want to ride one of those mechanical bulls!!

THERE IS TOO MUCH TEST ON THIS BOARD!!! i was actually being serious lol i would love to be a cowgirl for a day!!! i think it would be so cool to get on one of those thing and have it whip me around and me squeeze my thighs tightly around it's middle and grip it with one hand and my hat in the other twirling it around my head yelling and screaming..
come on.. sounds like fun doesn't it :) :p

There is a place near where i live where girls ride them topless. Talk about fun.

Ahhhhhh, I ran out. Why did you have to post that? Medic!!!! The Schlong is down!!!

THERE IS TOO MUCH TEST ON THIS BOARD!!! i was actually being serious lol i would love to be a cowgirl for a day!!! i think it would be so cool to get on one of those thing and have it whip me around and me squeeze my thighs tightly around it's middle and grip it with one hand and my hat in the other twirling it around my head yelling and screaming..

Dammit, Super girl your killing me! They may have to amputate. Great now I'm going to have to use a artificial pump noodle!:D

Vidlak said:
supergirl be sure to bring your cowgirl costume over my house so we can play "ride the bull"

with or without spurs???

and dcup... more info on this pump noodle needed lol

You know what? You don't need a mechanical bull. I am better than one anyhow. You can ride longer and i'll only buck you off if you ask me.:D

RIDING A BULL SHOULD BE PAINFUL FOR A GUY!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO RIDE SOMETHING, BUT IT SURE AS HELL ISNT A MECHANICAL BULL!!!

KAYNE

GENERAL DICKSUCKER

I GUESS YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO CATCH THAT I WAS REFERRING TO SUPERGIRL. BUT YOU ARE TOO BUSY THINKING OF A DICK GOING UP YOUR ASS AND THEN YOU LICKING THE SHIT OFF OF IT SO I GUESS YOU ASSUME I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING.

KAYNE

Top Bottom