Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need SHOULDERS

Trinity13

My shoulders are small in comparison to my biceps, and now its getting noticable. My shoulders get tired really quickly when working them out. Am I doing something wrong?

I tried doing a search for W6 shoulder workout but came up empty.

I'm presently doing the leg and calf routine and does that hurt. Can't walk right for two or three days. Alternating one week heavy, one light.

Can someone please put up the link to W6's shoulder routine and if he has a tricep routine, please by all means put it up too.

Thanks

spatterson said:

What? No freaky story about ripping the arms off of babies, harvesting them in jars until the shoulders grow back, and then selling them to her?

Those get deleted on the Women's Discussion Board.

Which really is a shame. I had a good post-workout meal to share with the group.

I have too much shoulder! I would gladly share some. I actually only work my shoulders as an 'after thought' to each workout, e.g. I do lat. raises after chest, shoulder presses as a warm-up for a tricep workout and rear delts at the end of back. I also found that when I used to do a dedicated shoulder session my shoulders where getting overtrained and the soreness was hampering my other workouts. Shoulders get worked in chest, and back workouts as well as acting as stabilisers during arm work.

I know that lat. raises are the best for size, I used to do them seated so as to eliminate any cheating concentrate on the delt contraction. Follow this with presses (db) then machine presses.

I start with upright rows 4 sets 12 10 8 6 then I do lat raises at a weight that will only let me get 5-6 clean raises directly from my sides then i do up to 6-7 with a little knee help and bringing them in front unitl i can't lift any more then I do them halfway out to my sides (sort of a 45angle) and just hold them there until they collapse.... works out to about 15 raises and then the burn out for four sets then barbell presses 12 10 8 6 then rear laterals 15 x4 but I do them like you would do a dumbell row for your back knee and hand on a bench one at a time only turn my hand out and elbow comes up square to the shoulder and not back... I also do pullups and that has made difference and hand stand push up s either with a spotter holding my feet or against a wall ( not all together though)

Top Bottom